Mayweather vs Tenshin looked like tiny little mouse trying to escape from big bad cat

I am not going to talk anything about morals here. I just couldn't work it out : in order to find this post funny, do I have to know how it feels to beat up the mother of your children? Or can I just find it funny without that pre-condition. And in the later case, am not even worse than the guy who does implement the said thing in pre-condition? This got me uncomfortable because initially I found it funny, then I thought about it a bit more - you know all that : bullying, beating up a mother (of your children) and etc. What it feels like if you are in the shoes of that kid?

That was a sick thing to post you motherfucker. What's more I now can't watch that fight because I suspect I am a mental nutcase.
Yeah it’s fucked up but this is sherdog . If you’re that easily offended u should probably delete your account bro cause it only gets worse and you’ll feel like shit all day if u get outraged at comments on an mma website . My two cents, but of course you’re free to “ feel “ whatever u want . Happy New Years !

I didn't know much about Tenshin and didn't care about the fight enough to really research him, so I was shocked on fight night when I saw him, because he was tiny and he looked like a little boy, he seriously looks about 12 years old. The fight was embarrassing to watch, looked like a little boy vs a adult

It's a common theme among people that claim MMA is a "real fight", while boxers aren't " real fighters".

MMA fans say that all the time (not all MMA fans of course, but plenty). There is a lot of people's self-esteem wrapped up in believing that if they cross trained some BJJ, kicks and wrestling, they could beat up a trained Boxer in a "street fight".

I mean I guess if they didn't know how to defend a takedown its plausible. They are better athletes so they will just learn and come back and beat you up though.

Last edited:
Back