Mayweather vs Tenshin looked like tiny little mouse trying to escape from big bad cat

Darren Till vs Jonathan Jones is more likely to happen than Khabib vs Tony.
This is different now. Khabib is more popular, champ and has to defend the belt against #1 guy. Plus he has 1 fight left in UFC and Dana just said on ESPN its Tony vs Khabib and nothing else.

Unless Khabib vacates and leaves UFC, there is no other way.

Yes it something extremely wrong with canada and californias educational system. They produce weak offended cucks that cant take a joke and want to ban free speech. You are being a prime example of this. Learn to handle a joke. The real world is tough out here. If that offended you this bad you wont survive for long in the tral world
hey, who said I am offended? You are wrong - I am a vile motherfucker, just having some conscience. In any case, I am sorry for OP. I am done, lets not talk about me and my persona - I am literally nothing.

But you better know, that your opinion which runs contra to the leftist identity politics is something they want you to do. They subvert the original issue and want you to jump on it - you baited it. It is your issue though. Nothing to do with me.

hey, who said I am offended? You are wrong - I am a vile motherfucker, just having some conscience. In any case, I am sorry for OP. I am done, lets not talk about me and my persona - I am literally nothing.

But you better know, that your opinion which runs contra to the leftist identity politics is something they want you to do. They subvert the original issue and want you to jump on it - you baited it. It is your issue though. Nothing to do with me.
Who is they? I hate leftists with all my heart. Destroying western greatness and civilization as we speak. Im not right left lib or whatever u americans call yourself. I see the truth. Happy new year. Its all going to shits :)

Floyd hit him harder than anyone else for decade and some people still believe that fight was fixed?

<36>
Floyd beat up some kid that cant even buy a beer or start a cellphone contract in the states and has to bulk up to make 125lbs.
Shocking that floyd looked like a goliath juggernaut in that fight, he rocked mcgregor when mcg had a mint chin so i dont buy the fixed fight stuff.

Who is they? I hate leftists with all my heart. Destroying western greatness and civilization as we speak. Im not right left lib or whatever u americans call yourself. I see the truth. Happy new year. Its all going to shits :)
they? Whoever it is. Or shall I say - it is what it is. It is too many people and interest groups. You can probably get a sense of who are "they" that I am talking about. You can tell them by their power. They have this unique ability : they have the power to suppress any discussion of their power and control. Mkay?
Happy new year to you as well - whatever it is.

Do you like Japanese women?

Btw, I was surprised in some fight sequences that Tenshin got so much momentum from apparently KO powerless Mayweather. Was he hit into his vestibular tissues or was it all deception. Coudn't tell for sure.

The KO sequence was not staged for sure though. But the rest - it smells fishy.
Finally you're talking about the fight itself. I think it's a bit of a Kimbo / shamrock scenario where it's understood that one of them loses no matter what (also likely the result anyway due to skill / size disparity but fixed to ensure outcome) and only one of them is in on it hence the "realistic" finish.

This is different now. Khabib is more popular, champ and has to defend the belt against #1 guy. Plus he has 1 fight left in UFC and Dana just said on ESPN its Tony vs Khabib and nothing else.

Unless Khabib vacates and leaves UFC, there is no other way.

Match-up is amazing, but fight has been already booked & cancelled 4 times.

it was fixed so that Floyd was guranteed to win. Tenshin was not allowed to kick as you all know.
of course floyd would beat him easily. Floyd would not sign up for a fight where he would lose.

Match-up is amazing, but fight has been already booked & cancelled 4 times.
like I said, things are different now. Tony is now chasing a title and Khabib has an obligation of a champ to fight. Before they were just 2 fighters trynna make a way up. Now its different and now Khabib has a legacy to prove.

If he defends and wins, thats 2x defenses against one of the best ever. Money is there, contract ends, with a possibility of negotiation as his Dad said.

Plus Khabib has said that Tony and Dustin are his sport like competitors.

Khabib will murder goofy Tony. Khabib is a proper wrestler, not your american collegiate wrestler - a proper olympian style hardcore mfer. Khabib is also stronger than Tony - and this means that Tony will simply have no power in his limbs to twist Khabib into a submission. Also, Tony is not a proper boxer - he is not good : he is not accurate, he lacks timing. He is lanky, uncoordinated and awkward fighter, that is tailor made for Khabib to take down and gnp to pulp.

Tony has nothing for Khabib. He won't have strength to sub him, he won't outstrike him because in case Khabib sees himself being outpointed by Tony he will take him down and beat him up on the ground from half guard each and every of the five rounds. I will tell you how it might happen : Khabib will take Tony down and beat him up badly. But Tony will not be submitted or he won't be knocked out. Instead he will be outpointed in a long gruesome fight. And Khabib will beat up tony 9 times out of 10. He is just not powerful enough, nor has proper wrestling. And his cardio will mean shit - because Khabib has tons of it.

it was fixed so that Floyd was guranteed to win. Tenshin was not allowed to kick as you all know.
of course floyd would beat him easily. Floyd would not sign up for a fight where he would lose.

wow, you're not allowed to kick in boxing bouts? how scandalous!

it's also rather karmic, for all the 0-0 kickboxers tenshin beat in rizin.

Tenshin was a smaller non-boxer facing an elite boxer not holding back.

That is the result.

The only people crying "fix" are MMA fans who can't accept just how huge an advantadge (power and skill) elite boxers have against mixed martial artists when throwing hands. The likes of Robin Black and Brendan Schuab are playing to that crowd.

Admitting it's real means admitting boxing is a vastly superior stand-up martial art, and MMA fans have a lot of investment in their guys being "real fighters" while claiming boxers are overrated dancers who wear pillows on their fists.

who's retarded enough to spew this rhetoric?

wow, you're not allowed to kick in boxing bouts? how scandalous!

it's also rather karmic, for all the 0-0 kickboxers tenshin beat in rizin.

He actually beat a 0-0 amateur boxer (0-0 MMA, 0-0 Pro boxing, 0-0 kickboxing) making his MMA debut lol

and from what I remember that fight was not one sided

Tenshin has never crushed a can in RIZIN as bad as he was crushed himself..lel

who's retarded enough to spew this rhetoric?

It's a common theme among people that claim MMA is a "real fight", while boxers aren't " real fighters".

MMA fans say that all the time (not all MMA fans of course, but plenty). There is a lot of people's self-esteem wrapped up in believing that if they cross trained some BJJ, kicks and wrestling, they could beat up a trained Boxer in a "street fight".

"When you just got a spanking but still gotta take the family photo."
DvwTMn4WwAEzBLz.jpg

It was so fixed.

Tenshin flopped around like The Rock selling the stone cold stunner.

A few of the punches looked brutal, some looked like they didn't land and the Japanese guy flopped around like a fish out of water for some reason. So weird. I don't want to say it was fixed but really Floyd doesn't need fixed fights against a kid a few weight classes smaller than him.

Back