Mayweather vs Pacquiao could be made tonight

wont happen and im sad
it about the money, floyd already made 40million this year, if he makes over 60million in the next fight (which he will) he'll get fucked over by the IRS. that is the big issue ATM

da fudge :icon_chee , hell still make an uncountable amount of money even if the IRS take most of his money, if you pass up a 60 mil fight it is a great insult to your opponent and really speaks to your fear of him, I would fight mike tyson in a fight with broken glass dipped hand wraps for 60 mil. :icon_chee

Why would I be kidding?

That's the time line of events. If Pacquiao accepted the steroid test from the start, the fight wouldn't have been off in the first place. Is this not agreeable?

it only takes 2 seconds for Floyd to sign he out off excuses pacman called his bluff, he has 6 hours,how any one can be behind PBF after this is beyond me.

Lol @ you thinking Manny trains half-assed. Give me a break.

Instead why don't you give the guy props for being such an amazing fighter while juggling so many outside activities/life goals?
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

manny heavy bag routine is beastly I was a former wild card trainee you could hear it from outside the building.

How much do you guys think this will affect Floyd's career if he doesnt take this fight?

The shitty thing is I dont think it will affect it that much. I still think he will still be able to bring in good ppv numbers against average to subpar opponents(Compared to Pacquiao) and will still be considered in talks of the GOAT.

There's something fishy going on with Manny and his newly acquired superhuman strength. I don't blame Floyd for ducking him.

I know what you all will say: "Manny agreed to the tests!"

Well there is some stuff you can't test for. New stuff that is kept secret by people like Manny and Uberreem and their trainers...{cough}allegedly{cough}.

it only takes 2 seconds for Floyd to sign he out off excuses pacman called his bluff, he has 6 hours,how any one can be behind PBF after this is beyond me.

It's not a bluff, why would you assume it was? There was no reason why Pacquiao should have declined the steroid test in the first place.

if this happens this will be the first and probably last time I buy a boxing ppv... I wanna see pacman kick gayweathers ass...

There's something fishy going on with Manny and his newly acquired superhuman strength. I don't blame Floyd for ducking him.

I know what you all will say: "Manny agreed to the tests!"

Well there is some stuff you can't test for. New stuff that is kept secret by people like Manny and Uberreem and their trainers...{cough}allegedly{cough}.

its called hard work... its crazy what dumc unts like you wanna believe. you'd go vote for george bush again if you could

Pacquiao has declined to take the steroid test for months. That was Mayweather's only condition.

Mayweather isn't the one to decide to turn the fight back on, Pacquiao was.

Pacquiao agreed to take the random blood test as long as there was a 18 day cut off so he agreed to he drug test, but not to the 14 day cut off Mayweather wanted, now Pacquiao agreed to the 14 day cut off so by all means the fight should happen no?

I will agree the fight was postponed the first time due to Pacqiuao but now its all in Mayweathers hands if he wants it or not.

Back