Mayweather vs Pacquiao could be made tonight

ultimatums are NOT a good thing.

That usually means shit is NOT going down.

Mayweather seems to be ducking Pacquiao
but that is understandable

Mayweather won't accept the fight. Pacquiao even agreed to all the drug testing and Mayweather is still going to turn down the fight.

Mayweather won't accept the fight. Pacquiao even agreed to all the drug testing and Mayweather is still going to turn down the fight.

mayweather should accept it. pacquiao is being an idiot that tries to juggle a political career + fighting the #1 p4p fighter at the same time.

u cant beat mayweather with half-assed training

wont happen and im sad
it about the money, floyd already made 40million this year, if he makes over 60million in the next fight (which he will) he'll get fucked over by the IRS. that is the big issue ATM

If this fight doesn't happen now then people will not care anymore...that's it make the fight already.

mayweather should accept it. pacquiao is being an idiot that tries to juggle a political career + fighting the #1 p4p fighter at the same time.

Lol @ you thinking Manny trains half-assed. Give me a break.

Instead why don't you give the guy props for being such an amazing fighter while juggling so many outside activities/life goals?
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pacquiao has declined to take the steroid test for months. That was Mayweather's only condition.

Mayweather isn't the one to decide to turn the fight back on, Pacquiao was.

Freddie Roach already said if Mayweather accepts the fight, there going to do a solid two month training camp.

Lol @ you thinking Manny trains half-assed. Give me a break.

Instead why don't you give the guy props for being such an amazing fighter while juggling so many outside activities/life goals?
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

the best thing for him would be to focus on politics AFTER his fight career is over

right now he has to schedule his training around shaking hands with political big shots and giving speeches

do you really think he can beat mayweather, the #1 p4p fighter who is from a higher weight class, and has a style that counters pacman's style

when he doesnt train as much as he used to?

This.

And this.

Take the fight you pussy, jesus.

You mean you're laughing in the face of the section police.... :icon_chee
But... totally agree, fuck he's gonna look bad if he bottles it this time.

Freddie Roach already said if Mayweather accepts the fight, there going to do a solid two month training camp.

thats good. i hope he puts the political career on the backburner, plenty of time for that later after he retires

I'll get excited about it when they both actually enter the ring together. Until then, don't hold your breath.

Pacquiao has declined to take the steroid test for months. That was Mayweather's only condition.

Mayweather isn't the one to decide to turn the fight back on, Pacquiao was.

I hope you're kidding with this post

I hope you're kidding with this post

Why would I be kidding?

That's the time line of events. If Pacquiao accepted the steroid test from the start, the fight wouldn't have been off in the first place. Is this not agreeable?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back