Mayweather vs garbrandt in a boxing match.

b979e2fc0782b9b574e9fbb53d6cca1c.gif
wtf ...... How did you do that

Floyd is skilled but can't bust a grape, and boxing fights are 12 rounds. No way does Floyd escape Cody's power that long. I see Floyd being up like 8 rounds to 0 on the scorecards and then getting brutally KOd.

Floyd is skilled but can't bust a grape, and boxing fights are 12 rounds. No way does Floyd escape Cody's power that long. I see Floyd being up like 8 rounds to 0 on the scorecards and then getting brutally KOd.
Well for shits and giggles put Cody in there with Paq first. Brutal 1st round KO, then Paq goes back to wanting to be president.

Garbrandt looked like fukking Roy Jones Jr out there dodging shots. Holy fuck. That head movement and countering was out of this world. He also had some insane power. Dropping cruz from short distances.

I think he could give Floyd some trouble. Especially with all the taunting. If he can goad Floyd into a brawl. Floyd ain't getting back up.
Who comes up with this shit?????

LOicMJA.gif

Cody won't get past
Loma, Chocolatito, T-Craw....and these are all bums compared to PBF
P4P, Loma & Crawford are definitely not bums compared to Mayweather. I would even dare to say that P4P, taking into consideration the version of Oscar, and Shane Mosley, that Mayweather fought.......Loma & Crawford would be the best he has fought.

WTF?......are you typing this shit with a football helmet, and oven mitts on?

So Canelo Alvarez doesn't have ko power???? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS??????????????????

So Canelo Alvarez doesn't have ko power???? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS??????????????????

He has power but he's stuck in the mud compared to Cody. Cody made Cruz look like Butterbean in terms of speed.

Garbrandt looked like fukking Roy Jones Jr out there dodging shots. Holy fuck. That head movement and countering was out of this world. He also had some insane power. Dropping cruz from short distances.

I think he could give Floyd some trouble. Especially with all the taunting. If he can goad Floyd into a brawl. Floyd ain't getting back up.

Please delete your post.

Back