Mayweather vs garbrandt in a boxing match.

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Garbrandt looked like fukking Roy Jones Jr out there dodging shots. Holy fuck. That head movement and countering was out of this world. He also had some insane power. Dropping cruz from short distances.

I think he could give Floyd some trouble. Especially with all the taunting. If he can goad Floyd into a brawl. Floyd ain't getting back up.

b979e2fc0782b9b574e9fbb53d6cca1c.gif

Garbrandt looked like fukking Roy Jones Jr out there dodging shots. Holy fuck. That head movement and countering was out of this world. He also had some insane power. Dropping cruz from short distances.

I think he could give Floyd some trouble. Especially with all the taunting. If he can goad Floyd into a brawl. Floyd ain't getting back up.
Please stop.

You're seriously making an @$$ of yourself, Brah!

LOicMJA.gif

Cody won't get past
Loma, Chocolatito, T-Craw....and these are all bums compared to PBF

Floyd would do to Cody what Nunes did to Rousey.

I like Cody, hes got some fantastic defensive movement and some blistering hand speed but please fuck up TS

I know it's New Year's Eve but it's time to stop
drinking.

Cody Garbrandt: Yes, I have had a very successful amateur boxing career. It helped me be comfortable in the cage and has opened up my MMA game to be confident to stand with anyone. Also, it hides how strong my wrestling is. I wrestled my whole life. I was a state champion in Ohio as a freshman and second as a sophomore then found boxing at the same time. I kind of lost my passion for wrestling and was more focused on fighting.

It was so pure.

My uncle was actually a very successful boxer as well and was an Olympic alternate in 1991. He would take me and my oldest brother to the gym, and we would kick the shit out out of each other. He has been my boxing trainer since day one.
http://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/6/7...s-boxing-mentality-ufc-182-marcus-brimage-mma

giphy.gif

LyotoMacheetah vs ban in the sherdog forums

who takes it?

A boxing Match? C'mon man. Floyd is a lifetime student of boxing.

And let the STUPID

BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back