Mayweather v Tenshin Pay Announced

10 mill for 3 rounds? thats the equivalent of over 40 mill for a 12 round fight.
9 million for one round plus no doubt promotional fee likely made 10 million for easiest work of his life. Tenshin offered nothing for him. Once Tenshin finally connected it was all over you could see after Tenshin body shot Floyd finally said enough is enough. Floyd had no interest to get any kind of bruising or pain after this fight. Floyd wants someone to offer him 250 million to 300 million to come out of retirement and fight a legit boxer otherwise he is just happy going out and beating up MMA fighters for anywhere from 10 million to 100 million plus. He will not get anymore McGregor paydays that ship has sailed.

Last edited:
He did Wrestlemania for less & had to work harder for that

Silly thinking $9m is "chump change" lol
Its 9x the most expensive supercar in the world made in 9 minutes(prime bill gates didnt make money at that rate) but for sherdogers its chump change... ???

Its 9x the most expensive supercar in the world made in 9 minutes(prime bill gates didnt make money at that rate) but for sherdogers its chump change... ???

I won't beat up the poster (seems like a decent guy) but I will beat up the comment.
;)

Ratings weren’t good. The arena was sold out at its largest size.
interesting, thanks for the in fb o.
Do you have the number as well as what other things did that competed?

Thanks man

Ratings numbers or attendance?
Ratings and viewers.
Attendance as you alluded to was known

I am just getting on the board for first time in 10 hrs so if its here I missed it

Ratings and viewers.
Attendance as you alluded to was known

I am just getting on the board for first time in 10 hrs so if its here I missed it
It’s in the other thread. Peaked at 7.5%

Back