Mayweather v Tenshin Pay Announced

That's true, but the Yakuza would launder money through promoting right? How would they do that if they send most of Floyd's paycheck to offshore bank accounts?

Just because we don't know the answer doesn't mean the Yakuza doesn't.

One thing we do know - Mayweather has had big problems with the IRS. Making big tax-free money would be very appealing to him.

Well that was easy work for 9 million!
Floyd was just toying with him and knocked him down a few times. 1st round ko

lol at the Shertards who thought this tiny little kickboxer would KO Floyd. I mean really, wtf.

A bit like Pillowfists McGregory, not sure if they were serious or just trolling.

lol at the Shertards who thought this tiny little kickboxer would KO Floyd. I mean really, wtf.

A bit like Pillowfists McGregory, not sure if they were serious or just trolling.

LOL yep.. Same people.

And Showdown Joe on the broadcast was crediting McGregor for how good he must have been if this kid got wiped out like that. An eye rolling moment for sure.. Like it's been well established now, that Floyd carried him that fight and did his thing.

10 mill for 3 rounds? thats the equivalent of over 40 mill for a 12 round fight.

Floyd just got the Easiest payout in his entire career. He could have wore a blindfold and won that

Did Mayweather even do any promotion for this? Easy money if all he had to do was show up and spar with a kid. I actually thought this was a joke and there wasn’t even a Floyd fight.

These yokels who thought Tensin had a chance should be banned

9 mil that could've been better spent aquiring better talent

That 9 mil doesn't seem nearly enough to attract a guy like Mayweather.

He obviously didn't train much for this so he may have just looked at it as a trip to japan with some extra money thrown in. The definition of an easy pay day.

It's also possible this was about getting some reach in the japanese market, maybe he has some plans for that in the future.

Not at a bad pay day for a round 1 TKO like that.

LOL @ Floyd trolling the Japanese by wearing a surgical mask on walkout. That was clever

Back