Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Man, that was brutal.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But in all fairness, and if you go by boxing weightclasses.. on fight-night Floyd was at least 2 divisions above Tenshin. That speed and timing of Floyd... wowser.

lol man and some people said that was a fix, Tenshin got caught clean by much better boxer who was significantly bigger.

Holy shit. I forgot this was even happening already. This is the first time I’ve been able to get on here today and just saw this so thanks for the gifs.

Floyd made Tenshin famous.

lol man and some people said that was a fix, Tenshin got caught clean by much better boxer who was significantly bigger.
almost looked sped up the way his head snapped back. Clean shit

Seriously that right hook to the body followed by the right hook upstairs was just beautiful, nasty combo.

Floyd has domestic abuse on his record, and now he can add child abuse

yea Floyd "touch of death" Mayweather. Wondering why other thread where I posted a link to this fight disappeared.

Man, that was brutal.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But in all fairness, and if you go by boxing weightclasses.. on fight-night Floyd was at least 2 divisions above Tenshin. That speed and timing of Floyd... wowser.
Nice breakfalls. Textbook

Seriously that right hook to the body followed by the right hook upstairs was just beautiful, nasty combo.

Yeah, two perfect shots.

Felt bad for Tenshin sobbing afterwards and Floyd giving him props. The size difference made it look like an absolute mismatch.

Lmao and some morons think it was fixed

This is just what happens when the arguably GOAT of boxing faces a 20 year old kid in a boxing match

Yeah, two perfect shots.

Felt bad for Tenshin sobbing afterwards and Floyd giving him props. The size difference made it look like an absolute mismatch.
Tenshin is a badass for even accepting this fight, probably not a good thing for his career in the long run tho.

I blame Chael Sonnen for this beat down.

Man, that was brutal.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

fight was fixed.

Word to young southpaws: Do not throw a 1-2 against an orthodox opponent you know has a great check hook. Furthermore, do not do so while keeping your head at the center line.

Back