Media Mayweather/Tenshin Knockdowns

Has any human being in history been knocked down more dramatically?

Floyd obviously murks this kid in any type on boxing match .. But Tenshin was selling the knockdowns obviiiiiiioussssssslly. Come on now. He probably wan't really "hurt"

People saying this fight wasn't a fix are only looking at the gifs.
Slowed down they look brutal. Real time is another story.

Watch the fight. All the drop downs were very fishy.
Yes because real time from a bad angle is always better than slow mo from a better angle

These gifs are playing at 2x speed making the hits look totally different and more substantial than they did in real time.

Mayweather knocked him down the second time without even turning his hips, it was an arm punch and the guy flopped over. The third knock down wasn't a particularly hard punch either but at least he turned over, and the dude fell - twice on his own in the same knock down - in cartoon, leg kicking, zany fashion.

I don't know if he got paid extra to flop around when he got hit or what, but it looked pretty absurd.
Are we really talking about arm punches on an mma forum
<36>

One of the best boxers ever ? Fought a up and coming 20yr old kickboxer who wasn't allowed to kick and weight about 20lbs less - the boxer won convincingly in one round.
Go figure.

that why is was fixed. floyd was never risking the 0 in 50-0 and rizin crushed there biggest star to make money

More likely is the fact that the japanese guy didn't want brain damage and knew he had no chance, so he went down easy. The Japanese fight scene would make far more cash if he could win, but he had no chance.

More likely is the fact that the japanese guy didn't want brain damage and knew he had no chance, so he went down easy. The Japanese fight scene would make far more cash if he could win, but he had no chance.

it was set up for floyd to always get over. i think the wwe writers wrote out it was gone play out.

there was no judges scoring it and floyd was said to weigh 30 pounds bigger than him.

rizin crushed it biggest star for a cash grab. hope it was worth it in the end.

1st fall is legit. 2nd fall it looks like floyd "bops" him hard coming down and tenshin falls from that. the 3rd looks like a trip or stumble off balance.

Stop it with this shit.

Who benefits from Tenshin throwing this fight?

While the KD’s mighta looked a bit funky … underlined

Exactly – all these crazy statements about the fight being “fixed” OK, if that’s the case, why did the smaller fighter with no pro boxing experience get smashed then?

And why does Floyd destroying Tenshin prove the fight was fixed?

**reminds me of my friend whining about the NBA or other pro sports being fixed … yet he’ll state statistics are the most important thing.

Back