• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayweather betrays Conor Mcgregor

"Conor was never my friend" - Floyd
"Very good. Come into my kingdom" - Kadyrov

Breaking! Floyd Mayweather spent his time shooting gay people with Chechen dictator.

Argh... just because you know the Latin element -phobe, you don't necessarily know the meaning of the English word that uses the element.

Yes, -phobe/-phobia means fear.

But homophobe means "a person with an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people." Not necessarily AFRAID of gays.

I know plenty of homophobes who have no fear of gays at all. They just don't like gays.

"They just don't like them"....
So you would find it fitting to toss "phobia" on the ending of everything you "just don't like".
Don't being a moron, chowder head. It's meant to attach large amounts of negative stigma to the person the label is directed at.

so go put that "Argh" of yours in a sack, and then hit yourself over the head with said sack.

Back