Mayor Arrested for Drugs for Sex

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mayor was going give a guy drugs(Meth) and the guy was going get the room amd they was going do it but the police said nope.

BBvidpg.img

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...h-for-sex-scheme/ar-BBvi8sE?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Cant copy from link but Mayor meets Adult(cop) on webite and they agree to meet up for some sex and drugs after afew days of back and fourth flirty. Mayor shows up and brings his dealer with him for some reason(probly tricked into it by cops) and then he gives the cop the drugs and cops arrest the mayor. Cop say mayor was paying for sex with the drugs but it sounds like it was just a meet up for a good time, its not like the Mayor was walking up to hookers or something.

What a sad world it is when one can no longer arrange for a casual gay sex and meth party without the cops getting involved.

I thought this was gonna be about the mayor of Stockton who just got arrested for playing strip poker with a 16 year old
And there is a weird story about his stolen gun being used to murder a 13 year old
Bad day for mayors I guess

Just let them bang, bro.

Seems like a good party ruined

BBvihct.img

Lmao Fairfax sucks

Didn't know Jack Savage was based in Virginia.

Just let them bang, bro.

Seems like a good party ruined

BBvihct.img

SERIOUSLY MADE ME LOL.

That fool on the left would've definitely been the one Pitching and wouldn't have the decency, and common courtesy to give those other two fools a reach around imho.

Last edited:
Yeah well the mayor of my town held office from 1981 to 2002, left office because he was caught passed out drunk and nude in someone's front yard twice.

Yet he just got reelected in 2013.

He's not athletic or explosive...

...surprising.

Yeah well the mayor of my town held office from 1981 to 2002, left office because he was caught passed out drunk and nude in someone's front yard twice.

Lol!

I'm wondering if the person he rolled around in the nude, in his/her yard, deserved it?
Since he got re-elected.
The town going all "it is about time x had a nude guy rolling around in their yard".

Sounds like the former mayor of Washington DC Marion Barry. He got caught smoking crack on camera in a hotel room with a female friend of his. (I think she was a hooker). He also got reelected.

I'm wondering if the person he rolled around in the nude, in his/her yard, deserved it?
Since he got re-elected.
The town going all "it is about time x had a nude guy rolling around in their yard".

Love dat Rik/Bottom av bro. GOAT comedy

Pitching? If there was ever a face that says 'I'll blow you for twenty bucks', that's the face.

I've actually seen that face, and it actually said those words to me.

When I politely declined, she said she'd blow me for a cigarette.

Continued to decline.

Why did the mayor have meth though?

I thought cocaine was one of the perks of the office...

Sounds like the former mayor of Washington DC Marion Barry. He got caught smoking crack on camera in a hotel room with a female friend of his. (I think she was a hooker). He also got reelected.

And said, and I quote, "the bitch set me up."

I'm from DC. This guy's bust sounds about par for the course about how we feel about people from Fairfax.

The dude with the wonky eye is definitely the one slinging dick.

Back