Law Mayor Adams indicted?

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone have a NYT account to bypass the pay wall? Will be looking for other sources. There had been headlines about people associated with him and his admin being under investigation.

His political career has been all down hill since calling out the migrant crisis

Criminally charged??

GYXU9MaXYAAy-55

Before you even know what he's being charged with or why?

Sure.

It shows, at worst, that corruption is being taken very seriously and investigated to a high level.

If he's innocent, he should be found as such, and that will also be "Good," and I hope restitution is made with him in that event.

But for now, the charges should be treated with good faith since, you know, we have no reason not to (because we don't know what they are or why).

Anyone have a NYT account to bypass the pay wall? Will be looking for other sources. There had been headlines about people associated with him and his admin being under investigation.

His political career has been all down hill since calling out the migrant crisis

Criminally charged??

GYXU9MaXYAAy-55

No account needed on mobile (iPhone or iPad). Click the “AA” at the top of your browser and choose “Show Reader.” That’ll bypass the paywall.
You’re welcome. :)

IMG_1102.jpeg

Sure.

It shows, at worst, that corruption is being taken very seriously and investigated to a high level.

If he's innocent, he should be found as such, and that will also be "Good," and I hope restitution is made with him in that event.

But for now, the charges should be treated with good faith since, you know, we have no reason not to (because we don't know what they are or why).
I think in this country we're supposed to wait until something is proven.

Back