Maynard Vs Emerson(The infamous double Knockout Slam)

Maynard wasn't out. He even said so. Take his word and let not your eyes deceive you.

Thanks for posting TS. When this happened I was like "wtf?" and then just bursting out laughing, what an anti-climax! Maynard's post fight comments made it even better :)

hughes_newton.gif

I wonder if Emerson still regrets tapping while Maynard was knocked out.

Always good to watch. He was trying to tell Joe Hogan that he was tired and that's why he wasn't moving. He was out cold though.

I saw this fight live years ago and I've seen the gifs throughout my time here, but I can honestly say I've never seen the post-fight interview. Joe was not afraid to talk wreckless with fighters back when he still had hair! And Gray is just ridiculous here!

Enjoy, sports fans.

TUF 5 was the best season talent-wise

Nate, Manny, Lauzon, Gray, Emerson, Wiman, etc

I saw this fight live years ago and I've seen the gifs throughout my time here, but I can honestly say I've never seen the post-fight interview. Joe was not afraid to talk wreckless with fighters back when he still had hair! And Gray is just ridiculous here!

Enjoy, sports fans.

Referee Steve Magatti?

Honestly, the saddest thing about this was how much of a bitch Rob Emerson was. 'Yeah, I was a bit busy tapping in immense pain from that slam, but no, I definitely remember in that moment clearly thinking he "felt unconscious" on top of me.' Get in the fucking bin, mate.

That's pimp AF that I commented on this 5 some years ago lol

To me, Maynard should have won. Emerson tapped. Doesn’t even matter if his opponent is out. Submitting is submitting. You can submit when you’re losing, submit when you’re winning, doesn’t matter. If you submit, and the ref notices it, that takes priority over anything else.

Back