• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

I actually have an Airdyne down in my home gym. After my main work sets for bench. I added up/downs to my accessory super set and finished off on the Airdyne doing a Tabata set using the upper arms only, no pedals.

I forget how nice my basement gym is. I should work out there more.
That's sweet!!! I will be hitting the gym here in a bit. Will prob do some shoulders/chest and tricep action

Summer cut has officially begun. Haven't been in the gym for 5 days, cutting muscle like a boss!

<2>

i always wanted to know what crappy weather was to russian.
Ahaha. Well, we had snow in May this year. It is crappy weather by Moscow standards. Any weather with more than a slight rain is crappy for cycling, obviously.

Sometimes when I get a craving but I'm not really hungry, I'll brush my teeth. Everything tastes like shit after you brush your teeth.

False

After brushing teeth, shit doesnt have its usual great taste, makes it have a minty after taste which i personally find quite unpleasant

Ahaha. Well, we had snow in May this year. It is crappy weather by Moscow standards. Any weather with more than a slight rain is crappy for cycling, obviously.

well now i see why there are so many of you guys in my state. Yall must like the heat....like, lol. I swear the thought of a Russians idea of crappy weather must be the most insane shit ever.

Any Texas poster have a gym i should go to ? i was looking into 24hr fitness or something like that

I keep trying to get my weight down

Im having my first fight in September so wanting to get as lean as actually possible

Im just a weak arse bitch though and ALWAYS cave in

Im going to start another attempt in the next couple of days will keep reading this topic for motivation

well now i see why there are so many of you guys in my state. Yall must like the heat....like, lol. I swear the thought of a Russians idea of crappy weather must be the most insane shit ever.
Russia is huge, climates differ, like a lot. In Moscow we don't have the most insane shit, though extremes do occur (we had +40 celsius in summer of 2010 and -30 occurs almost every winter). The shittiness of our climate is that we have good weather for a very short time then its fall or winter again.

So a little progress from last, Last weigh in was at a 168.8 last friday. After still carb cycling and doing LISS with weight training sessions here and there, i weighed in at 167.6 this morning. Pretty good considering i kind of fucked myself up on Sunday.

@Forum Sentinal : good call on the LISS, might try to mix it up with some higher intensity runs possibly today or tomorrow. I don't want to mess myself up too bad. I got a 10 mile hike saturday morning LOL

What's the word cutting brehs??

So a little progress from last, Last weigh in was at a 168.8 last friday. After still carb cycling and doing LISS with weight training sessions here and there, i weighed in at 167.6 this morning. Pretty good considering i kind of fucked myself up on Sunday.

@Forum Sentinal : good call on the LISS, might try to mix it up with some higher intensity runs possibly today or tomorrow. I don't want to mess myself up too bad. I got a 10 mile hike saturday morning LOL

Been stagnant for a few days @ 214. Also fucked up last night. I got horrible sleep two nights ago and was in a shitty mood at work all day yesterday so when I got off work I skipped the gym, had a big meal, and laid around the house until passing out.

Oh man!! 10 mile hike is dominant!! Good luck!!

Today had a potluck at work so I dominated some food, but I did manage to restrict myself to just one serving. Didn't go back for seconds crew checking in!

Oh man!! 10 mile hike is dominant!! Good luck!!

Today had a potluck at work so I dominated some food, but I did manage to restrict myself to just one serving. Didn't go back for seconds crew checking in!

LOL been reading the Potluck thread earlier. Self constraint esp when the food is hnngh is super hard

Been stagnant for a few days @ 214. Also fucked up last night. I got horrible sleep two nights ago and was in a shitty mood at work all day yesterday so when I got off work I skipped the gym, had a big meal, and laid around the house until passing out.

i heard that man. fuck it. today is a perfect time to bounce back right?!

LOL been reading the Potluck thread earlier. Self constraint esp when the food is hnngh is super hard

i heard that man. fuck it. today is a perfect time to bounce back right?!

yup that's what I'm doing. Not letting the momentum go back the other way. Fuckkk that. Oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast today. Chicken and broccoli for lunch.

yup that's what I'm doing. Not letting the momentum go back the other way. Fuckkk that. Oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast today. Chicken and broccoli for lunch.

My man!

I know chicken is usually the go-to meal for us, how do you guys usually like to jazz up those cluckers to keep them exciting? lol

My man!

I know chicken is usually the go-to meal for us, how do you guys usually like to jazz up those cluckers to keep them exciting? lol

I recently discovered that thighs are wayyyy tastier than breast. So I'm going to start buying those instead of breast. Garlic salt, pepper, cheese, call it good.

I recently discovered that thighs are wayyyy tastier than breast. So I'm going to start buying those instead of breast. Garlic salt, pepper, cheese, call it good.
Dude...u just discovered thighs. Best part of the chicken. Especially grilled thighs. Some places sell them already deboned. Either way they are amazing.

Back