• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

That doesn't sound like a very strong pwo to me lol. Caffeine doesn't do much for me. I drink a quad shot americano most mornings and barely feel a buzz. I've been using the GAT nitraflex and loving it.

Works for me because I don't drink any caffeine normally. A teaspoon of green tea does it for me. Like a mild rush of adrenaline after half of the drink.

I only use this boost on sundays before I max out on both olympic lifts and on days where I feel lazy + it's good for you. :p

I was pretty caffeine resistant for a while after taking so many preworkouts, but I've stopped drinking Monsters and any other energy drink entirely, plus no more soda. So the only time I take caffeine now is before the gym - it feels dominant when I take it now since I've deprived myself!

Works for me because I don't drink any caffeine normally. A teaspoon of green tea does it for me. Like a mild rush of adrenaline after half of the drink.

I only use this boost on sundays before I max out on both olympic lifts and on days where I feel lazy + it's good for you. :p

Yeah honestly I need to get off caffeine for a while. It's not normal to not feel a thing from 250 mg of caffeine. Caffeine addiction is real though. Every time I try and quit I'm completely fucking miserable for a day and have pounding headaches. I'm talking crushing depression. It's really intense.

Yeah honestly I need to get off caffeine for a while. It's not normal to not feel a thing from 250 mg of caffeine. Caffeine addiction is real though. Every time I try and quit I'm completely fucking miserable for a day and have pounding headaches. I'm talking crushing depression. It's really intense.

Me too. The headches are caused by the blood vessels in the brain re-adjusting to the blood flow since caffeine dilates them.

Me too. The headches are caused by the blood vessels in the brain re-adjusting to the blood flow since caffeine dilates them.
Do it bro!! I haven't had an energy drink of any kind in a couple weeks! Only time I take caffeine is before a workout now and it feels great!

That's interesting and I did not know that. Once my cut is complete I'm thinking I'll go cold turkey over a weekend.

Bike commuting is one the best things one can do for overall health. But if it's the only thing you do and your diet is sub-par it may not be enough. I know one guy that bikes to work year round, about twice the distance you'll be doing. Cycles at work (bike cop) and still manages to look like a black Roy Nelson. This guy rides circles around me and has endless stamina, but he likes to eat, so...
Diet is slightly above par and i lift 3-4 times a week. I already lost 20 (from 228 to 207) pounds of fat over last year without cycling so I hope to hit the sweet spot with it.

Starting Keto next week. This week I'm slowly making the transition - No carbs for brekky or lunch, but did have some for dinner. Also back to just water - no soda or diet soda. Going to be dominant looking by Christmas.

Nice bro. Researching a suggestion on the Renaissance Periodization templates currently. Getting all sorts of suggestions for dieting without losing PL strength and am trying to separate fact from fiction.

The first problem is how to start my day without my extra/extra coffee. It literally prevents homicides.

Nice bro. Researching a suggestion on the Renaissance Periodization templates currently. Getting all sorts of suggestions for dieting without losing PL strength and am trying to separate fact from fiction.

The first problem is how to start my day without my extra/extra coffee. It literally prevents homicides.
It's going to be rough for the first week or two, but you'll eventually get used to it and the homicide rate will decrease drastically!

White Cormier doppelganger checking in. I am starting to ride bicycle to work tomorrow (we had crappy weather before).
That would be 27,5 miles a day.
Will see if it helps me get rid of my gut.

i always wanted to know what crappy weather was to russian.

If you want a nice HIIT workout, try the 100 burpee challenge.

100 burpees as fast as you can. That's it. Even if you're in great shape you'll be gasping for air.

Pair that up with a nice run/sprint combination afteward and you'll be burning all kindzzzz of calories.

I hate running.

But it is my friend when it comes to shedding weight.

But I still hate it.

100 burpees as fast as you can. That's it. Even if you're in great shape you'll be gasping for air.

Pair that up with a nice run/sprint combination afteward and you'll be burning all kindzzzz of calories.
My god, that sounds terrible lolol

Fuck

That

Shit.

im 147-151 at 5'10. Pretty leaned out but boxing and body weight exercises helps me wear it well. Don't look scrawny, but definitely wirey. I've got a really low BF%

2x a day. Helps my joints a ton
What kind do you take?

My god, that sounds terrible lolol
Fuck

That

Shit.

Lol

Ok, it is kind of an advanced exercise but the overall idea of doing as many burpees as you can is still pretty solid, no matter what level you're at. If you can't do 100, go for 75 or even 50.

It's one of the few HIIT exercises that works out both legs and upper body.

Lol

Ok, it is kind of an advanced exercise but the overall idea of doing as many burpees as you can is still pretty solid, no matter what level you're at. If you can't do 100, go for 75 or even 50.

It's one of the few HIIT exercises that works out both legs and upper body.

Not the easiest thing on the lumbar spine though.

Same here. That or stairmaster life

I actually have an Airdyne down in my home gym. After my main work sets for bench. I added up/downs to my accessory super set and finished off on the Airdyne doing a Tabata set using the upper arms only, no pedals.

I forget how nice my basement gym is. I should work out there more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back