Mayberry Podcast is back, taking callers now

i guess it's falling on deaf ears.

since this is an mma forum, why not dedicate at least an hour to half an hour to talk about the most recent event and upcoming events? we should get guests too, like thestrikingguy. he knows his stuff.

Talking bout battle scars, ex wives, ravden, people changing from our past, and ways to make this podcast a more organized and entertaining event

Talking bout battle scars, ex wives, ravden, people changing from our past, and way to make this podcast a more organized and entertaining event

the only battle scar i ever got was sun-burn and razor burn.

i guess it's falling on deaf ears.

since this is an mma forum, why not dedicate at least an hour to half an hour to talk about the most recent event and upcoming events? we should get guests too, like thestrikingguy. he knows his stuff.

I mentioned this last time as well, maybe we could also get some pro fighters that post on Sherdog to come on as well.

Is there a way to creep in without talking?

I mentioned this last time as well, maybe we could also get some pro fighters that post on Sherdog to come on as well.

we'd probably have to gain some more hype/publicity before they did that. we'd have better luck with the lesser known guys. i'd love to hear vinny on there. the guy is a certified troll sometimes.

Is there a way to creep in without talking?

just call and don't say anything.

You guys could talk about how Tila Tequila has turned to prostitution.

You guys could talk about how Tila Tequila has turned to prostitution.

wasn't she a former adult film actress known as tila ngyuen? a friend of mine in high school was a big fan. i never bought into the hype.

she is an odd one though. she was in a relationship with the daughter of woody johnson (owner of the new york jets) and the girl ended up killing herself about a year or so ago. drug overdose if i remember correctly.

Come tell us about it

I'm listening to Raphael Saadiq currently. Don't have the energy.

No idea Bolshevik, but she would be a good choice in a death pool in probably 4-5 years.

am i going to be able to listen when its over like last time?

the last one was really unorganized, but surprisingly listenable.

Lets think about how to structure this before tonight

People can talk about crazy stuff on their new years night

lets do a podcast tongiht

talk about guns, employment

i'd like to but i gotta hit the hay. woke up too early today. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back