Mayberry Podcast is back, taking callers now

Is there anyway to listen to this live?
Call in. You don't have to say a word and you can speak whenever you won't or choose to not say a word.
what are we talking about? if it's anything interesting i might join.

It just sort of goes where they take it. So whatever you want to talk about basically will be discussed.

Call in. You don't have to say a word and you can speak whenever you won't or choose to not say a word.

It just sort of goes where they take it. So whatever you want to talk about basically will be discussed.

nothing kicking around in the old head right now. i'd hate to not contribute.

The pod casts. Can I get a link? Never saw this before

The pod casts. Can I get a link? Never saw this before

i think this thread is just to let members know that the podcast is currently live and you can call in. i may as well since i have nothing to do.

nothing kicking around in the old head right now. i'd hate to not contribute.

Just being there will contribute. You get 2 or 3 smart guys in there, and it blooms on it's own. It only sucks when no one calls in.

i think this thread is just to let members know that the podcast is currently live and you can call in. i may as well since i have nothing to do.

Needs a thread where members can pressure others they'd like to hear from. Maybe he cold get someone on who's hot at the moment, like Blake. Or one of the Mayberry moguls like Dragon, Petey....CHL perhaps.

Needs a thread where members can pressure others they'd like to hear from. Maybe he cold get someone on who's hot at the moment, like Blake. Or one of the Mayberry moguls like Dragon, Petey....CHL perhaps.

Oh jeez, you missed everything didn't you?

im gonna go grab a beer, still on the phone though

This such a bad idea, kind of like the party lines of the early nineties

Yeah, trying to get that going right now
Lol nah, you just missed the original podcast threads. We came close to having a bunch of awesome posters do something weekly but then Sandy hit, my computer fried, and people lost interest.
This such a bad idea, kind of like the party lines of the early nineties

Lol that's been mentioned before. It worked surprisingly well though.

Lol nah, you just missed the original podcast threads. We came close to having a bunch of awesome posters do something weekly but then Sandy hit, my computer fried, and people lost interest.

idk man, I think there is still interest.

it's slow right now. need more people.

Back