Mayberry is full of win?

I'm full of win, and by win I mean shit. Welcome.

*converse about it.

Well, I hope I can make a lasting impact on these forums. I'm up for being humiliated and taking it in stride. I also will probably become some people's sexual fantasy... Here's to dreaming.

The main difference is that P&M is hilarious and full of quality, and Mayberry isnt funny but is full of people who think theyre funny.

this is turning into one big circle-jerk.

That phrase is like herpes, I let it slip unprotected once and a week later I see it in every other thread. If I could contribute to Sherdog in any way, I would want it to be introducing the phrase circle jerk in to the standard lexicon.

2000 posts in 4 months? Seems like you're making up for lost time...

No kidding man, it became a habit to post in between classes while I was in college last semester.

I just saw what you did :redface: I feel dumb for not noticing that.

The main difference is that P&M is hilarious and full of quality, and Mayberry isnt funny but is full of people who think theyre funny.

To be fair, that didn't start happening until the OT tried to come up here and lure posters down there because half of them caught yellow fever and it got boring.

I must say I'm impressed by your integrity and story Lost

Well, I hope I can make a lasting impact on these forums. I'm up for being humiliated and taking it in stride. I also will probably become some people's sexual fantasy... Here's to dreaming.

You might just do that, I know bj penn fans will worship you. :p

Hopefully if you make a good impression you could get a name change. Best of luck man, and the sexual fantasy thing strap on a wig and a bikini and the sherbros will be swarming your inbox.

That phrase is like herpes, I let it slip unprotected once and a week later I see it in every other thread. If I could contribute to Sherdog in any way, I would want it to be introducing the phrase circle jerk in to the standard lexicon.

i was going to say everyone seems to be patting themselves on the back, but that takes longer.

stop talking to me.

tumblr_m9o40g20n21rt0d1k.gif

Yea when I made this name in 09 didn't think about my icon undeniably fading from contingency

[QUOTE=cintur

Back