Mayberry is full of win?

Mostly all youths babble endlessly regarding relationship yearnings

I'm glad I found this spot. Everyone seems fairly friendly (for sherdog standards) maybe ill make my first sherdog friend here lol. I feel like I could make a meme of myself. Joined 2009 , post count 72, 0 friends.

Its where you talk about who you fucked, or your deep inner feelings without being told to fuck your self with a hot metal iron

I'm glad I found this spot. Everyone seems fairly friendly (for sherdog standards) maybe ill make my first sheepdog friend here lol. I feel like I could make a meme of myself. Joined 2009 , post count 72, 0 friends.

I know what you mean man. I didn't post until last year about 4 months ago, but I joined in 2011 and lurked in 2009 and 2010.

Mayberry=ADD

P&M=ADHD+Tourettes

OT=Aspergers Syndrome

mayberry is where i do my post whoring
p&m is where i get the name of big boobed chicks

I know what you mean man. I didn't post until last year about 4 months ago, but I joined in 2011 and lurked in 2009 and 2010.

2000 posts in 4 months? Seems like you're making up for lost time...

Well I hope to achieve sherdog stardom at some point in my life.

Its where you talk about who you fucked, or your deep inner feelings without being told to fuck your self with a hot metal iron

This is wrong you still run into your occasional dick unless the mods really cracked down over my absence

dont forget that everyone in mayberry seems to love trannies.

P&M is where fantasy becomes reality. Skilled shoopers will leave you like this...
are-you-wizard.jpg

Back