Mayberry bros what is your newyears resolutions?

I run multiple eBay and Amazon accounts and sell my products on CraigsList as well.

Like my new AV?

If you had a Banks AV I would be more of a fan. Its always good to see someone support NY rappers tho.

I run multiple eBay and Amazon accounts and sell my products on CraigsList as well.

Like my new AV?
Quick question for you mate. Is it possible to transfer money from my paypal(i live in US) into my mums paypal(UK) for free of charge?

why not jay?

He's a good rapper, but I feel like he's also one of the most overrated rappers when you start tasalking about the greatest of all time.

Quick question for you mate. Is it possible to transfer money from my paypal(i live in US) into my mums paypal(UK) for free of charge?

You can send the money as a 'gift', but I think you will still get charged by PayPal, the fees shouldn't be high at all though.

Learn to swim WELL. I can swim, but my technique is poor enough where I wouldnt count my life on my swimming abilities. Id like to be able to confidently do an open water type of swim, without drowning of course.

Back