Maybe I'm the only one who finds this hilarious..

I'm not a dom fan but Cody seems like a simpleton

Lmao "What're you talking about?"..."What are YOU talking about?!". Dom isn't even a great trash talker but he remains so composed and speaks intelligently that it seems to make people lose IQ points when engaging with him

Lmao "What're you talking about?"..."What are YOU talking about?!". Dom isn't even a great trash talker but he remains so composed and speaks intelligently that it seems to make people lose IQ points when engaging with him
The fact he was trying to be quick about it by saying it back was so awkward it may be one of my favourite things ever

Cody was out of his league in the spontaneous trash talk department. It wasn't Dom's best performance either but he did enough to win the UD here.

Yea whatever but still seriously no attacking on my end at all anymore...

I'm just curious what is it you tune in for? You know how difficult it is to fight in general especially against the best so how can you not enjoy these fights? You are on a MMA forum. What recent fights were you happy with?

Seriously, i'm not trying to be a dick or attack at all i genuinely want to know your opinion.

Cub vs Choi is a given were there any others lately?
I have to stay awake until 5 am to see the main event. I have a family and a career, so I have good reasons to not spend the night awake watching the fights live. Yet I always do because I love it.

I said the rant between Cruz and Cody was entertaining. I'd never say it was more work than the fights that happend before and after. That particular night I enjoyed the Faber fight, because Pickett showed a lot of heart while Faber went all-in. In general I'm more a fan of the prelims I think.

He totally botched what could have been a GREAT line.

He should have said "Ive never had to chase pussy in my life, but I will when I fight you."

Yeah, he was obviously going for something like that, but just didn't quite articulate it properly lol

Ima bust it on your face

I hope so Ima eat everything you got

I must be perverted cuz that just went all too wrong especially after Codie's chasing pussy comment

I have to stay awake until 5 am to see the main event. I have a family and a career, so I have good reasons to not spend the night awake watching the fights live. Yet I always do because I love it.

I said the rant between Cruz and Cody was entertaining. I'd never say it was more work than the fights that happend before and after. That particular night I enjoyed the Faber fight, because Pickett showed a lot of heart while Faber went all-in. In general I'm more a fan of the prelims I think.

Fair enough. I appreciate the answer.

I can't stop laughing at this!

Cody is like that guy in We're the Millers with the tat 'no regrats'! Basically none of his was executed well but it's just so funny how childish and immature what he says is.

Back