Maybe I'm the only one who finds this hilarious..

Not the only one, I like weird shit talk. Dominick was trying to have a intelligent shit talk fight there like he always does, but Cody made it weird and Dominick looked weird as well from there.

It was hilarious at times, and awkweird as F at others.

"what are YOU talking about?". Lol. Funny comeback by asking the same question back to Dom

Not the only one, I like weird shit talk. Dominick was trying to have a intelligent shit talk fight there like he always does, but Cody made it weird and Dominick looked weird as well from there.
Not really Cody just made himself look a cunt as per

I like Cruz in this one......I think Cody is heading for a trainwreck!!

So cringeworthy. It felt like it went on forEVER.
It went on for ages. Why should they even stop it, it was more entertaining than the whole card.

Except Faber giving all he had on his final fight night.

It went on for ages. Why should they even stop it, it was more entertaining than the whole card.

Why do you watch this sport? There are were some great fights on this card. Especially the prelims.

Crazy to me how many spoiled delusional fans there are.

Why do you watch this sport? There are were some great fights on this card. Especially the prelims.

Crazy to me how many spoiled delusional fans there are.
P4P most aggressive poster. I like your gimmick.

P4P most aggressive poster. I like your gimmick.

Yea whatever but still seriously no attacking on my end at all anymore...

I'm just curious what is it you tune in for? You know how difficult it is to fight in general especially against the best so how can you not enjoy these fights? You are on a MMA forum. What recent fights were you happy with?

Seriously, i'm not trying to be a dick or attack at all i genuinely want to know your opinion.

Cub vs Choi is a given were there any others lately?

He totally botched what could have been a GREAT line.

He should have said "Ive never had to chase pussy in my life, but I will when I fight you."

It felt like one of Bellator's cheesy, WWE-esque face offs. Maybe the animosity is real but I find it hard to buy when 99% of the time guys hug it out and squash their "beef" after fighting.

This was super hilarious!
"What are you talking about?" - Dom
"What are YOU talking about? We'll see." - Cody

Sounds like when someone is trying to have a conversation with a drunk person and the drunk person just starts repeating what the other guy is saying. I get what he was trying to say though, it just didn't come out the right way.

"You live in a fairytale"

"and who's counting on faith to get through a fight?"

rekt!

Not a fan of either but rooting for Cody.

He's out of his league in the trash talking though.
He totally botched what could have been a GREAT line.

He should have said "Ive never had to chase pussy in my life, but I will when I fight you."
THat would have been a great line actually, you're right.

I think that's what he meant. Just to call Cruz a pussy.

"You look like Pee-Wee Herman with that tie on."

"Look at your tie!"

<{cruzshake}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back