Max will KO Dustin in the first

If it is a superclose fight...ok. But if Max puts a beating on him and knocks him out...Tiebreaker for a loss 6 years ago? Get the fuck out of here!
Oh, I agree with you there. But they have to justify Conor getting his rematch somehow.

If anyone is getting KO’d in the first it will be Max, not Dustin.

Max may have more power at 155 but Dustin also has more chin at 155 also. So it evens out in the end.

Poirier got knocked out at 155 by Michael Johnson of all people, his only finish from strikes in the last 5 years.

Oh, I agree with you there. But they have to justify Conor getting his rematch somehow.

I don`t think they have to nor they will. Who cares for this rematch? For sure not many. If that was the case there would be better choices for instant rematches.

Max is a big dude, Poirier is going to find that chin and body.
The size difference between Gas and Israel is ridiculous. Hope Gas puts his hands on him.

Holy shit the guy looks Huge at 155. Kinda looks like his head got even bigger

I like both but Dustin looks very stiff in the stand up , really looking forward to this fight . pissed it's an intern fight

Max is a big dude, Poirier is going to find that chin and body.
The size difference between Gas and Israel is ridiculous. Hope Gas puts his hands on him.

True the size difference between them is shocking. If you would not know Gas you might think he has not chance at all. Such a short fat guy but yet an animal <45>

War Kelvin!!

True the size difference between them is shocking. If you would not know Gas you might think he has not chance at all. Such a short fat guy but yet an animal <45>

War Kelvin!!
He'll probably have to take one to give one, but it'll be worth it. Hoping he doesnt play deer in the headlights with that lanky dork.

This is gonna be a great fight. Kinda rooting for Max since DDP already beat him once, though I’m not really a big fan of either.

images

Max will wear him down leading to stoppage in the 4th is my prediction.

Max will probably finish later after breaking Dustin down with body punches.

He lost to Conor...

Yah, but at the time that wasn't really a big fight. Neither guy was established as a contender or top fighter. Dustin had the more established UFC career and was top 10 and Conor was making his move up. So it's not like he was fighting champion level Conor. A fight like Eddie Alverez is bigger considering Eddie was a former UFC champ and top LW for many years. Same with Gaethje, these are top contender fights with title implications.

Back