Max was NOT knocked out. It was a TKO. His chin has not been cracked.

Looked like he knocked him out on the ground to me. Anyway who cares, topuria fucked him all up.
He absolutely did. When Max's head flails back from one of Ilia's punches when they're on the mat, he was clearly knocked out then you can see him wake back up a second later.

He absolutely did. When Max's head flails back from one of Ilia's punches, he was clearly knocked out then you can see him wake back up a second later.
Yeah on the overhead angle, he goes limp and then wakes up.

He was 100% flash knocked out, maybe would've stayed out if the ground and pound stopped at the strike that knocked him out.

I don't think his chin is done, 1 knock out loss won't cause that in most cases. I've seen that in most cases it's nental, people who been knocked out get cautious and timed, which actually puts them in that spots in fights and easier leads to more knockouts.
Max also should move to LW, which makes the weight cut less of an impact for punishment absorbation.

How can you be koed and not shadow realmed thats what being knocked out is.
No it isnt.

If you are knocked out for 1 second, thats a knock out.

Plenty of times guys go out and come to as soon as the ref intervenes, but the going out is the KO.

Max did get planked and if it wasn't for the ref when Ilia was dropping GnP he would have gone limp

Ref saved him from further damage

Reactions: HHJ
He clearly went limp momentarily during the ground and pound. He woke right back up but he was flash KO’d.

Reactions: HHJ
Cracked chin is not necessarily about going out completely imo. It's about how easy you get rocked.
Like Rob Font has never been KO'd cold but he gets hurt by any shot that lands clean. That's a cracked chin imo.

He was out from left hook then he woke up on floor and got koed again max said he was koed

If it's not cracked it certainly doesn't help. Like a rock chip/spiderweb on a windshield that web doesn't get smaller with time.

Max was out. Let him go out on his shield like the warrior he is. Quit making up watercooler bs.

He was KOed in one of those punches on the ground and woke up with another one.

Flash KO is still a KO.

So only a true unconscious KO can be considered to have cracked a chin? What if a guy can't take a punch and gets dropped every fight but never fully goes out. Would you say their chin is in tact? Holloway also started to go limp on one shot which is where the ref stepped in. I feel like this is a pedantic argument.

Reminds me when Conor fans say he has one shot KTFO power. He put Aldo down but real fans know BJM knee that truly KO’d Aldo.

Back