Max Holloways injured ankle, his manager claims that he can't train for 6 weeks (Picture)

What? This cant possibly be max foot..

Does he shave his fucking legs?
I think he shaves them lol
470274736.jpg

So I guess now we're all gonna play where's Wallaway?

4yRcS2Zo.png

So first he wasn't sure aldo would show, the he wouldn't have enough time to train/recover, the he wants to take his son to Disney land. Now he has a sprained ankle?

the only fact here was that Holloway himself was calling aldo for a February fight.
As soon as Aldo confirmed and agreed, Holloway roll of excuses started flowing.
From trip to Disney, to too soon, to now injury.
Sorry, I don't buy it.

Good thing nobody cares what you think

What?

Does he shave his fucking legs? I suppose thats because of grapling.... but damn... no for ghey jesus.

Just bleed motherfucker
Ever tape your ankle and not shave them?

Good thing nobody cares what you think

Good thing I don't care about haters like you.
Even better is the fact that you caring or not by what I said doesn't change the fact I am right.
Since winning, Holloway claimed Aldo was running and called him out to fight in February.
As soon as Aldo confirmed and agreed, Holloway started making excuses.
It is all very public. The only retards who refuse to see are people... well.... like you.:oops:

How do we even know if that's his foot lol Max looks really silly now after acting like a tough guy calling out Aldo.

Good thing I don't care about haters like you.
Even better is the fact that you caring or not by what I said doesn't change the fact I am right.
Since winning, Holloway claimed Aldo was running and called him out to fight in February.
As soon as Aldo confirmed and agreed, Holloway started making excuses.
It is all very public. The only retards who refuse to see are people... well.... like you.:oops:

Yeah it was all part of his plan

Step 1: Call out Aldo on a UFC ppv
Step 2: Call Aldo Jose Waldo for ducking him
Step 3: Duck aldo when he responds
Step 4: Lose Fans

Yeah I'm really sure that is what he wanted to do. If you sit and just use your brain for at least 5 seconds you can see it makes no sense

Who is the hater again?

I had an ankle sprain this summer that looked exactly like his injury or worse. It took me 3 months to feel at 70% and then resprained it again. I forced myself to go back to work after only a week of spraining it and I could barely walk at the end of a shift.

It finally feels okay but I don't have much confidence in it considering the sports I do are taxing on it.

There are so many ligaments and tendons, it's a mess to sprain that shit.

I've been told my ankle may never feel the same after spraining it that bad. Any uneven ground can resprain it.
That's the awful truth.

Sorry, I feel you.

I had an MRI mine was so jacked after the last sprain. Ortho-Doc came out laughing, he said "your ATFL is SHREDDED".

I would've punched him in the face if I could've got to him without my foot actually falling off.

Yeah it was all part of his plan

Step 1: Call out Aldo on a UFC ppv
Step 2: Call Aldo Jose Waldo for ducking him
Step 3: Duck aldo when he responds
Step 4: Lose Fans

Yeah I'm really sure that is what he wanted to do. If you sit and just use your brain for at least 5 seconds you can see it makes no sense

Who is the hater again?
Holloway was the one calling Aldo out and stating Aldo was running from him.

The very second Aldo responded, the backtracking started.
"I want to spend the holidays with my kids"
"I want to go to disney"
"It's too soon"
And now "I have a boo boo".'

So yeah, too many excuses.

If the injury was from before the fight, then we wouldnt need to hear the many other excuses that came from Holloway himself, so you can't even say it wasn't him.
Everything is very well documented.

Only blind holloway nutsuckers can't see it.

I had an ankle sprain this summer that looked exactly like his injury or worse. It took me 3 months to feel at 70% and then resprained it again. I forced myself to go back to work after only a week of spraining it and I could barely walk at the end of a shift.

It finally feels okay but I don't have much confidence in it considering the sports I do are taxing on it.

There are so many ligaments and tendons, it's a mess to sprain that shit.

I've been told my ankle may never feel the same after spraining it that bad. Any uneven ground can resprain it.
On the same boat here.
Sprained while running. 1 week later, I was stupid enough to think it was better (Swelling was much better), and run a 5k (I had promised my kid, so didn't want to back on my word)....
A month later, I still feel it (When I wake up or when I walk uneven grounds)...

it's not fun for sure!

lol its really just a bruise, that will be gone in like 2 weeks max.

That's the awful truth.

Sorry, I feel you.

I had an MRI mine was so jacked after the last sprain. Ortho-Doc came out laughing, he said "your ATFL is SHREDDED".

I would've punched him in the face if I could've got to him without my foot actually falling off.
I never even went to the doctor because I'm an idiot but my ankle was destroyed for sure. Definitely karma for me laughing at my friend for tearing his ankle...happened 2 weeks after his lol.

Feels okay now even in the cold weather. The true test is when I start surfing and skimboarding again, it's felt fine for jogs and hikes so far.

Back