Max Holloways injured ankle, his manager claims that he can't train for 6 weeks (Picture)

Dragov

Black Belt in Boxing under Edmond Tarverdyan
@Blue
Reaction score

suckerpunchent#MMAnews
FACT 1: This is the reason @blessedmma is not able to turn around and fight Aldo on Feb 11th.
FACT 2: X-rays show re-injured the same injury he suffered in the 1st rnd of his fight with Conor.
FACT 3: Doctors say no impact or training for 6 weeks.
FACT 4: Max did not know about the potential fight date with Aldo until Dana told him in the cage and adrenaline was still pumping so this injury was not felt until after the events activities ended.
FACT 5: Max has no hesitations in fighting Aldo and will do so when he can.
#teamblessed #represented

I think the person that posted this picture is Holloways manager
https://www.instagram.com/suckerpunchent/

Last edited:
62e68df59dcbe941d982c07ae2735041.jpg

It's not broken. It's just a little bruised foot. Conor would have accepted.

Ronda really should shave her legs while training.

Any way of knowing who the owner is of that ankle? Guessing that around 1/3 the population in Hawaii have ankles that look the same as the picture.

Goddamn it that makes my skin crawl. My right ankle is permafucked, ATFL 90% torn from KB.

You guys saying it's all good, don't be a pussy have never sprained a joint THAT badly. Strains are not sprains.

I'd 110% rather have broken my leg.

suckerpunchent#MMAnews
FACT 1: This is the reason @blessedmma is not able to turn around and fight Aldo on Feb 11th.
FACT 2: X-rays show re-injured the same injury he suffered in the 1st rnd of his fight with Conor.
FACT 4: Max did not know about the potential fight date with Aldo until Dana told him in the cage and adrenaline was still pumping so this injury was not felt until after the events activities ended.

suckerpunchent#MMAnews

the only fact here was that Holloway himself was calling aldo for a February fight.
As soon as Aldo confirmed and agreed, Holloway roll of excuses started flowing.
From trip to Disney, to too soon, to now injury.
Sorry, I don't buy it.

That is indeed a badly sprained ankle, and is going to be a long recovery for whomever it is attached to. But, I am in no way buying that is Max Holloway's foot. I am a fan, but the calf simply does not fit. I sprained my ankle like that, it was super dark, almost black, for a month, and stayed badly bruised for an additional 1.5 months. It does not swell your entire leg all the way to the knee.

What?

Does he shave his fucking legs? I suppose thats because of grapling.... but damn... no for ghey jesus.

Just bleed motherfucker

Last edited:
Goddamn it that makes my skin crawl. My right ankle is permafucked, ATFL 90% torn from KB.

You guys saying it's all good, don't be a pussy have never sprained a joint THAT badly. Strains are not sprains.

I'd 110% rather have broken my leg.
I had an ankle sprain this summer that looked exactly like his injury or worse. It took me 3 months to feel at 70% and then resprained it again. I forced myself to go back to work after only a week of spraining it and I could barely walk at the end of a shift.

It finally feels okay but I don't have much confidence in it considering the sports I do are taxing on it.

There are so many ligaments and tendons, it's a mess to sprain that shit.

I've been told my ankle may never feel the same after spraining it that bad. Any uneven ground can resprain it.

Back