Media Max Holloway Says "Will Show Everyone Difference" Vs Gaethje - Wants "Real Life BMF" Mark Coleman Wrap Belt Around Him

I Can't Be The Only One That Thinks Max Can Win Right?

As much as I enjoy Max and Justin's fights and root for them (when they are not fighting against each other), having the BMF fight listed as a "championship fight" is kinda of a joke

1000010147.jpg

That said, it's hard to see Max winning the fight. He has the boxing and pressure, but going 5 rounds without getting caught against a bigger fighter with heavy hands and heavy leg kicks is going to be very tough.

And it would be great to see the real BMF Coleman at UFC 300. Mark was also a UFC 100 veteran

As much as I enjoy Max and Justin's fights and root for them (when they are not fighting against each other), having the BMF fight listed as a "championship fight" is kinda of a joke

View attachment 1037488

That said, it's hard to see Max winning the fight. He has the boxing and pressure, but going 5 rounds without getting caught against a bigger fighter with heavy hands and heavy leg kicks is going to be very tough.

And it would be great to see the real BMF Coleman at UFC 300. Mark was also a UFC 100 veteran
I have the same dilemma as far as being big fans of both. If you could pick one that you might want to win more, who would it be? I have to maybe lean toward Max myself.

I have the same dilemma as far as being big fans of both. If you could pick one that you might want to win more, who would it be? I have to maybe lean toward Max myself.
I like both and frankly if you are a true fan of mma how could you not be a fan of both? But I always go with my favorite current mma fighter and that’s always max.

It's a great gesture but also a good idea if Mark was up for it.

I hope he's coming off something and it's not permanent.

They definitley need to honor Mark and get him and his family in the front row fuckin PRONTO.

Coleman should be wrapping that belt no matter what. RIP Hammer

<RomeroSalute>

<2>
And if Ninja still wants some, well, he better just stay at 185 buddy.

Back