Max Holloway Interview on UFC Tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
It's obviously the weight. I would say I cant believe how dumb UFC is, but I can believe it. Max should.never be allowed to fight at 145 again. They are just waiting for someone to die.

I think Holloway is the first guy in UFC history who pulled out of a fight due to a bad weight cut and not only didn't get shit from the fans but got thoughts and prayers.

His team really played that one right with the "mystery illness" angle. It will be interesting to see if other fighters who fail to make weight try to borrow from Fat Max's playbook in the future.
I think it helps that he didn't pull out, he was forced out by the doctor. Max wanted to continue the weight cut and show up on fight night in bad shape and battle a beast in Khabib. Max is a warrior that was willing to go out on his shield and that's why he didn't get shit on.

I think it helps that he didn't pull out, he was forced out by the doctor. Max wanted to continue the weight cut and show up on fight night in bad shape and battle a beast in Khabib. Max is a warrior that was willing to go out on his shield and that's why he didn't get shit on.
and the best is Bless, WAR MAX !!!

Barao passed out in the shower and hit his head in the fall and was deemed "unfit" by the doctor and he still got a ton of shit for being forced to pull out against TJ.

Barao got shit because no one tried to pretend his health problems were anything more than the result of a poorly managed weight cut.

If the UFC doctors had said they were pulling Max because they would not allow him to cut anymore weight Max would have gotten shit from fight fans, too.

It was just the "mystery illness" and "concussive symptoms" ploy that saved his ass.

I have an answer: he is too big for the weight class and cuts way too much weight. He made 45 when he was a boy, but now he is a man and can't go from 190 to 145. He is probably the biggest fighter for a weight class that I can think of. He is a huge 55'er, but the 45 is just insane with the full grown Holloway.
He's not even the biggest FW

Ortega is bigger imo

At the end of the day... it is what it is

Back