Max Holloway Interview on UFC Tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

Good too see Blessed back in good spirits. It’s strange to hear that doctors still don’t have answers regarding Max’s concussion issues.

Let’s hope we get that Holloway vs Ortega fight soon.

I have an answer: he is too big for the weight class and cuts way too much weight. He made 45 when he was a boy, but now he is a man and can't go from 190 to 145. He is probably the biggest fighter for a weight class that I can think of. He is a huge 55'er, but the 45 is just insane with the full grown Holloway.

Holloway has always had brain damage. I can never understand a goddamn word that he's babbling about.

He's bigger than Perry and Covington but fights 25lbs below them. Lmao

Another guy who needs to take his money and run

along with Justin

Before it's too late

so funny to see DC insinuating that Ortega is putting on an act and acting nice for the sake of popularity.

he's an expert in that

Wow back so soon, I hope he’s healthy enough to compete and not die on us during his weight cut.

I have an answer: he is too big for the weight class and cuts way too much weight. He made 45 when he was a boy, but now he is a man and can't go from 190 to 145. He is probably the biggest fighter for a weight class that I can think of. He is a huge 55'er, but the 45 is just insane with the full grown Holloway.
Him or Till

Max already sounds like he's showing signs of CTE...I don't think this ends well for him.

If he can’t make the weight will he just vacate and move up? Ha/ this happened before?

I think Holloway is the first guy in UFC history who pulled out of a fight due to a bad weight cut and not only didn't get shit from the fans but got thoughts and prayers.

His team really played that one right with the "mystery illness" angle. It will be interesting to see if other fighters who fail to make weight try to borrow from Fat Max's playbook in the future.

He's going to weight cut himself dead. Why doesn't he get any shit for being a huge fighter for a weight class?

Good too see Blessed back in good spirits. It’s strange to hear that doctors still don’t have answers regarding Max’s concussion issues.

Let’s hope we get that Holloway vs Ortega fight soon.

fuck this gay earth, im in Germany and i can not see the interview!
Is there another link somewhere?

The doctor probably told him, It is What It Is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back