• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Max Holloway gets his floral shorts

He doesn’t look as beefy as in the other pictures. Probably just the angles.

Let’s see what Dustin has to say! I know he requested some after his last fight.

Max can finally say he made it.

The UFC should have been doing this for a long time for multiple fighters. I'm glad Max got his after pleading for them before and after the KZ fight.
It could be something for fighters that have a certain number of bouts in the UFC, or if they're in a championship/top five bout.

How exactly do you "know" Justin is getting ppv points?
Well honestly I thought he did confirm it, but the best I can remember and now find is that he heavily alluded to him getting a PPV points bump because of the BMF belt being on the line for his last fight(full quote below):
h5r40a313y2b1.jpg

Well honestly I thought he did confirm it, but the best I can remember and now find is that he heavily alluded to him getting a PPV points bump because of the BMF belt being on the line for his last fight(full quote below):
Yeah, I've seen that quote, but I wouldn't take it as a hard truth. If I had to guess, I'd assume that a BMF "champ" gets ppv points when they're the main event. But I'd be surprised if he got points as the 3rd fight down. I'd assume he gets a bump in base pay, though.

The UFC should have been doing this for a long time for multiple fighters. I'm glad Max got his after pleading for them before and after the KZ fight.
It costs them nothing and just gives them more products to sell. I don't get why every fighter that wants one doesn't have one.
Can't wait till Khamzat has to ruin the idea by demanding a portrait of him holding up a severed head on his.

Back