Max Holloway diagnosis?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
i’ve only heard theories on why max was all kabukied out. Did we ever get a real medical diagnosis as to what was wrong with him?

All fake, fabricated. Nothing happened with Holloway.

giphy.gif

Concussion + massive weight cut = no bueno

We don't have the exact medical issue that held him out at the moment but I think we can all agree that combining those two issues is gonna result in a pretty zonked out Hawaiian

i’ve only heard theories on why max was all kabukied out. Did we ever get a real medical diagnosis as to what was wrong with him?
Brain damage and it doesn't take a neurosurgeon to figure it out.

I believe he said no one has been able to figure it out but he's cleared anyways. I'm sure the weight cuts aren't helping.

<Fedor23>

Kabuki is a classical Japanese dance-drama. Kabuki theatre is known for the stylization of its drama and for the elaborate make-up worn by some of its performers. The individual kanji, from left to right, mean sing, dance, and skill. Kabuki is therefore sometimes translated as "the art of singing and dancing".

When was Max dressed in elaborate Japanese makeup while performing theatrical sing and dance routines?

Also.... for a second I thought it said bukaki. This thread is confusing.

Too much weight cutting. His brain was saying no mas. Next time it may be his heart. I hate that he is trying to fight at 145 again. Very disappointed in his trainers & sparring partners as well as the UFC brass & matchmakers.

Instead of letting him keep his ppv points at 155(until he loses) they'd rather risk having the first UFC death ever.

I pray he makes the weight safely, & if he does & wins, he should call out GSP in Toronto for a fight at 155 lbs.

Hawaiianpunchitus

Kabuki is a classical Japanese dance-drama. Kabuki theatre is known for the stylization of its drama and for the elaborate make-up worn by some of its performers. The individual kanji, from left to right, mean sing, dance, and skill. Kabuki is therefore sometimes translated as "the art of singing and dancing".

When was Max dressed in elaborate Japanese makeup while performing theatrical sing and dance routines?

Also.... for a second I thought it said bukaki. This thread is confusing.

It’s also slang for “f’d up”. Brought to you by the hulkster terry hogan. Hooty who.

Concussion + massive weight cut = no bueno

We don't have the exact medical issue that held him out at the moment but I think we can all agree that combining those two issues is gonna result in a pretty zonked out Hawaiian

Are you saying that when he said Jose Waldo it wasn't a pun but an actual sign of brain damage?

It is what it is

Nutin, his Braine is goot just like myn iz

Back