Mauricio will become the legend in mma

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone is talking about Fedor and Cro Cop,but I must say that Shogun back in 2005 did the biggest fights in his career. Came from 0 to number one in his weight division at 23 years old during that Era when it was extremely difficult to sign with big promotions.

Jon Jones also did well for beating Bader, Shogun, Rampage and Machida 2011.

Shogun have always been a quiet person who does not like media, handsome also and have never committed any crime compare to Jon Jones

Which fights do you want Shogun to fight before he will retire? I would gladly see him fighting Glover Teixeira or Jiri Prochazka.

Everyone is talking about Fedor and Cro Cop,but I must say that Shogun back in 2005 did the biggest fights in his career. Came from 0 to number one in his weight division at 23 years old during that Era when it was extremely difficult to sign with big promotions.

Shogun have always been a quiet person who does not like media, handsome also and have never committed any crime compare to Jon Jones

Which fights do you want Shogun to fight before he will retire? I would gladly see him fighting Glover Teixeira or Jiri Prochazka.

Both those guys would crush him at this point. Honestly I'd like him to pull out a win over Craig then retire.

1. He ducked Glover for years.
2. All his accomplishments were "eaten" by similar ones, but more impressive, from Jones.

"Handsome also" umm...what does that have to do with anything?

Does this guy wanna play with shogun's toes or what?

Shogun is a legend regardless how the rest of his career plays out. But Jons 2011 run is the GOAT year in MMA considering it included a TKO finish over Shogun when Jon was 23. (in b4 Shoguns knees)

Would've love to see Fedor vs Shogun in Pride when Shogun was unstoppable.

I still remember his first fights in Pride where he used the style of nonstop vale tudo

I imagine 90% of ufc fans dont even know who shogun is these days.

What does Jones have to do with this? you just brought him up out of nowhere lol

Shogun will be remembered as a Legend, but he is no where near Jones.

Shogun vs Anderson would be amazing. Shogun has done it all though. Nothing more to prove. Would hate to see him go out on a losing streak against fighters he would destroy and light the fuck up in his prime.

He already is. The Jones beating he took and Hendo war in 2011 really took a lot of miles off him and he he’s been declining since, so newer fans don’t really know him. He was a BMF fighter in his prime though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back