Maurice Hooker vs José Carlos Ramírez 2019-07-27

Gonna predict Ramirez-Progais to Unify the entire divison.
Lets gooo

good call. I picked Ramirez last night also. But I think I got Taylor over Progais. Taylor impressed me a lot vs Baranchyk, who I had picked to take the series.

I do think Ramirez-Progais would be an absolutely amazing style match up. Either vs Baranchyk would also be very entertaining. I was hoping for Baranchyk vs Progais in the WBSS final :(

28-28 . Hookers late work

How does Manix as I'm watching have 3 10-9 rounds after the 3rd (had two 10-9s after the second) given the called KD in the first? Is that one of those things a judge can "overrule" if they saw the step on the foot?

Mannix still showing a 10-9 first round for Ramirez as his score comes up round-by-round?

What a 5th round!!! Great fight so far.

Damn! That was a good one.

I'm OK with the stoppage (he was out and ref had to step in there for sure), but if it wasn't this week do you think there is any chance he gets a standing 8 there, or was that not on the table last night? Hooker had no problem with it, though. He knew he had a missing period of time on his hard drive, there. lol

Still confused about the Mannix card showing a 10-9 round for Ramirez in the first, tho.

I guess I'll go watch the Tank Davis fight now, even tho they spoiled it for me on DAZN last night prior to the main. How is that good for your subscribers that are choosing your event, but recording the other?

Hooker classy as hell in the post-fight interview, Ramirez as well saying there was no KD. Good stuff from both guys.

Looking forward to watching the main event tonight. The gf made me turn the channel just before the last fight

You could see that stoppage coming a mile away. Hooker didn't have the tools for the fight he was trying to fight.

I thought he stung Ramirez a couple times when he kept him out on the end of some of his punches early in the fight, but once he was allowing the battle to move inside, well it didn't work out.

Great fight! I really hope Hooker can bounce back from the loss. Would love to see Ramirez against either Prograis or Taylor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back