News Maurice Hols has left Glory after 5 months

Something is going on right there, what the freaking hell…

1708303715058.jpeg

To be honest, didn't even know he took the job...

Was this the position Cor Hemmers had? Can't remember much about how things were organized.

To be honest, didn't even know he took the job...

Was this the position Cor Hemmers had? Can't remember much about how things were organized.
I think he replaced Scott Rudmann as CEO. Cor Hemmers officially was "managing director sports" and "head of talent operations". The talent operations and matchmaking part is now done by Robbie Timmers already for some years.
@BoxerMaurits am I correct? :p

I think he replaced Scott Rudmann as CEO. Cor Hemmers officially was "managing director sports" and "head of talent operations". The talent operations and matchmaking part is now done by Robbie Timmers already for some years.
That sounds right. Yeah I think it's been years since Cor left. I must had missed the shift from Rudmann to this guy, or just forgot.

I vote for @BoxerMaurits to take up this position...

Sorta semantics, but Rudmann hasn't ever been the CEO and Hols wasn't the CEO either. Glory hasn't had a CEO since Marshall Zelaznik left when covid hit.

No, Maurice didn’t replace Rudmann, Scott is still (and always has been) in business. Hols came in as the Executive Director… and left in no time, lol.
Robbie Timmers indeed replaced Cor Hemmers though :)

That sounds right. Yeah I think it's been years since Cor left. I must had missed the shift from Rudmann to this guy, or just forgot.

I vote for @BoxerMaurits to take up this position...
I’m open for it!
Who really cares if the Director’s name is Maurice or Maurits? Lol. Sign me up :cool:

Man, but what’s all going on?
Scott Rudmann commented this on a post of Jamal where the Moroccan implies GLORY doesn’t tell the full story:

1708401147042.jpeg

And at the same time Scott and Pierre Andurand comment this on the official announcement of Benjamin Adegbuyi’s spot in the Grand Prix:

1708401234949.jpeg

Back