Mattress Bros GTFIH

I bought a Nest hybrid mattress in a box and like it. I'd shop around though

A couple that co-drive a semi bought a purple mattress for the sleeper in the truck. It was on sale for $560. When did mattresses get to be so expensive? I've been sleeping on the same innerspring mattress since 1980. There was a mattress manufacturer in town who would build them specifically for customers. You could even watch them being built. They had different springs and different spring spacing for different people. They could even build one side different from the other.

It cost me $210 in 1980 for a queen size mattress and box spring. That would be comparable to about $650 today. I was thinking about getting a new set just a full size but I'm too tall to sleep in a shorter bed. I'd have to get a single extra long bed. I guess I'll stick with the bed I have.

Just ball out and get an Alaskan king son

Anyone have that purple mattress? Looking to get a new mattress soon

A couple that co-drive a semi bought a purple mattress for the sleeper in the truck. It was on sale for $560. When did mattresses get to be so expensive? I've been sleeping on the same innerspring mattress since 1980. There was a mattress manufacturer in town who would build them specifically for customers. You could even watch them being built. They had different springs and different spring spacing for different people. They could even build one side different from the other.

It cost me $210 in 1980 for a queen size mattress and box spring. That would be comparable to about $650 today. I was thinking about getting a new set just a full size but I'm too tall to sleep in a shorter bed. I'd have to get a single extra long bed. I guess I'll stick with the bed I have.

Idk bud. Mattress tech done now changed bud. If you’ve been using the same mattress since 1980 it’s time to level up. I can’t recommend the hybrid style enough.

Two weeks after first airing out, memory foam mattress topper doesn't seem to output the strong chemical smell.

Back