Matt Serra: You're (Conor) talking like a bitch

White Knight Conor defenders incom....oh wait, already here gobbling his nutsack like hoes.

Serra is a HW these days though ;)
...LHW...he just confirmed earlier this week...or was it last week?...i don't know

199 is his current weight...still fucking huge for a guy his size...

...LHW...he just confirmed earlier this week...or was it last week?...i don't know

199 is his current weight...still fucking huge for a guy his size...

Funny
I legit thought he was heavier

Thanks for that
I truly had no idea
It really helps many countries are purely Muslim, and they mass produce like Mohamed wants. Funny, this site can’t autocorrect a lot, but Mohamed sure corrects fast

Serra is a fucking knob end, how many videos do we have of the hot headed twat piping up to random people who aren't even fighters? Sit down.
alYDTOr.gif

Neither Conor's statement or Serra's bother me.

Serra has always been so jealous of Conor.

Lol Matt is just feeding the emotion to this Conor vs khabib beef now once everyone’s emotionally involved everyone will watch the fight

Serra hates Conor like most Italian Americans do, purely because he’s Irish.

Matt right on point. Conor needs to go away already.

According to this tweet, he said it on Unfiltered

He's right on the money but d-bag teenagers without a code of honour will support Conor insulting a man's wife all over sherdog. You can literary get killed for that in many places and nobody would cry you. That's respect 101

Conor gay boys are out in SD hardcore in this thread

{<BJPeen}

Why is serra getting hate for this? I think i know why.

He's absolutely right. Conor's "trash talk" has deteriorated a lot and he needs to realise this at some point and turn it around.

Back