Matt Serra: You're (Conor) talking like a bitch

Aaaaaaaaaannnndddd Triggerrrrrrred....This is Proper fookin brilliant. McGregor fans are easier to bait than MAGA hat wearers

Here's the deal... Conor can't beat someone if he hasn't gotten inside their head. He eeked by Diaz the 2nd fight... Got VERY lucky with the judges. He tried real hard to reel in Khabib by slating the culture/family/lifestyle of the man. Deliberately went below the belt and STIIL failed. Now he has been knocked back by guys that would've in the past been calling him out. If he can't bait Khabib and say something that gets inside his head to the extent he DEMANDS the fight ... there really isn't another fight that does anything for his career tbh..And he'd lose that one again as well. LOL

Matt Serra is the typical short midget with a Napoleon complex that has to give his opinion about everything and act like such a fucking tough guy all the time

Didn’t help that’s he’s on 500mg of testosterone a week. This bloated hippo is so delusional about himself and the world around him. Always tries to play the hero by attacking some innocent person who he considers aggressive.

Remember the time he attacked some poor drunk dude at the resteraunt and security had to pull him off and he was looking around like what did I do wrong etc. Total toolbag

If Conor gave his shitty podcast an interview or complimented Serra once his entire tune would change.

How do you think you would do against Serra in a fight?

He is a former UFC champion, TUF winner, Pan American Gold champion, CBJJ world champ , ADCC silver medalist, successful MMA podcaster, and probably very wealthy.

What have you ever done in life?

Also, what he said about Conor happens to be true.

You’re as bad as those people that say Rogan would beat up Conor lol.

Just because you hate Conor doesn’t mean an old retired fighter who was never as good as Conor would beat him up.

serra has been champ in a higher weightclass so I wouldn't say he never was as good.
he's even heavier now and would probably submit the irish midget

Matt Serra is the typical short midget with a Napoleon complex that has to give his opinion about everything and act like such a fucking tough guy all the time

Didn’t help that’s he’s on 500mg of testosterone a week. This bloated hippo is so delusional about himself and the world around him. Always tries to play the hero by attacking some innocent person who he considers aggressive.

Remember the time he attacked some poor drunk dude at the resteraunt and security had to pull him off and he was looking around like what did I do wrong etc. Total toolbag

If Conor gave his shitty podcast an interview or complimented Serra once his entire tune would change.

500mg of test a week?? Source???

Eh Serra got a horse in this game. He got raging Al and he has that Renzo connect. Mcgregor is also one of the few people he can vent about because he doesn't really do MMA interviews. Serra's show is pretty funny although he has ADHD.

Doesn't change the fact that he is right.
Many delusional Conor nuthuggers ITT.

Wow that would do nothing but prove my point wouldn't it? Tough against none fighters?
It would be a normal response from most 20-50 year old men who are in enough shape to scrap after someone talked shit. Let alone fighters.

What a dork!!!

Tag team of Serra/Luongo would bitch slap entire roster of those bums at sbg

Lmao Chris and Gian alone would butt fuck all of SBG manlet team.

Serra should come out of retirement then! Serra probably taps most current welterweights with ease as well right?

I dont think he said that...but let's face it, McTapper has absolutely no ground game. Molested by Diaz and Khabib, and Mendes was having his way until he went for a terrible submission attempt and failed miserably.

Conor would beat the fuck out of him. Dont be stupid
Conor would be unconscious in about 30seconds. If you don't understand that, then you probably should follow another sport.
Matt's ground game would finish almost anyone less than 200lbs in a few seconds. Plus a conor shot would probably just annoy him a bit.

Conor would be unconscious in about 30seconds. If you don't understand that, then you probably should follow another sport.
Matt's ground game would finish almost anyone less than 200lbs in a few seconds. Plus a conor shot would probably just annoy him a bit.
Ok so Conor who competes at world championship level would get easily destroyed by Matt Serra who is old and retired. Yep silly me. I must go and watch another sport now

He's got a point. He's annoying as fuck at the same time tho. I'll always remember how he stretched out his title reign by pretending to be hurt, just to go in there and not even try to fight GSP.

Serra would make Conrad tap.

Serra's BJJ > Conrad's everything

SerraBless
#KHABIBBLESS

The last guy Serra made tap in a fight was Kelly Dullanty 17 years ago. Serra is 44 and retired 9 years ago.

Ok so Conor who competes at world championship level would get easily destroyed by Matt Serra who is old and retired. Yep silly me. I must go and watch another sport now
Conor is inactive, hasnt won a fight since 2016, is 2-3 in his last 5 combat fights, Matt Serra is only 44yrs not like he's 66, and weighs around 220lbs or maybe a bit more (he himself said a bit more than that). Plus he trains a lot, teaches BJJ all the time, and wrecks BJJ black-belts.

So,......yes, Serra would crumple MacGregor in 2019. Obviously we'll never see it, but he weighs around 40 or 50lbs more than McG (even when McG occasionally has the desire to eat...;)) and would win on the ground and probably the feet too.

You have your view, and I have mine, and we should both be ok with that. I am.

Conor is inactive, hasnt won a fight since 2016, is 2-3 in his last 5 combat fights, Matt Serra is only 44yrs not like he's 66, and weighs around 220lbs or maybe a bit more (he himself said a bit more than that). Plus he trains a lot, teaches BJJ all the time, and wrecks BJJ black-belts.

So,......yes, Serra would crumple MacGregor in 2019. Obviously we'll never see it, but he weighs around 40 or 50lbs more than McG (even when McG occasionally has the desire to eat...;)) and would win on the ground and probably the feet too.

You have your view, and I have mine, and we should both be ok with that. I am.
He is a lot more active than Serra has been. Your opinion is wrong. 40 or 50 pounds of mostly fat doesn’t mean that much.

What makes you think Serra would just be able to take Conor down easily? You realise Conor would throw punches and move around and not be easy to take down.

Not sure if it was your comment or not but someone said Conors punches would only annoy Serra. That is just stupid. Conor 100% could ko him if he landed clean.

Back