Matt Serra TRIGGERED by Colby: You lock us in a room and I'm the only guy walking out

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Timestamped.

"Matt Serra is losing a fight to diabetes 10-8."

<mma4>

It's a matter of white pride.

at least Colby didn't have to win a reality TV show to get a titleshot

The response from Serra makes him look weak.

Love Matt, he'd kill me. He'd kill most people. But he should stop here, because at this point in time, Colby isn't one of those people.

If colby was smart "he isn't" he wouldn't burn bridges with Dana's friends or the media.

He doesn't have many followers as it is everyone else is fair game though.

You want those people on your side

Last edited:
This wouldn't be untrue if Werdum said these things. Werdum would kill him. But Matt right now, Colby destroys you dude.

The response from Serra makes him look weak.
Regardless of how long Matt’s title reign was, his was the legitimate belt and won from the champion in dominant fashion.

7ac.jpg

I’m not a fan of his act or his fights but damn, I got a hand it to him. He’s really getting under people’s skin.

Well played.

In fairness, Serrra didn't say he was going to beat him in a cage, he said he'd beat him if they were locked in a room.
Colby decisions him in the cage, but Serra with that slice of pizza in his hand and that look in his eye....it's not impossible.
I think Serra has a lot more grit

The funny thing is I actually give Serra a good chance. Everyone knows he's got great jiu jitsu and rda took Colby down extremely easily whenever he wanted to so who knows

Hahahaha

Honestly, I never liked Matt Serra.. Never got the deal with him. I don't know what there is to like, really.

The guy is a blow hard and has a garbage podcast show sponsored by the UFC that is the worst one out of all the mma podcasts.

This little meatball should just go and keep his boy Weidman company while he nurses a thumb injury and clamors for a title shot on social media after every event

And the other guy Villante or something that couldn't even beat Sam Alvey and Kid N Play wannabe Aljo Sterling that was sent into the neatherealm by Marlon Moraes.. This crew is a bunch of flakes and Serra and Longo should go open a pizza restaurant instead of making Long Island look like they have the worst gym in the sport

BTW Serra would probably have a stroke within the first 35 seconds trying to get up if he got in a real fight with Colby

Back