Matt Serra TRIGGERED by Colby: You lock us in a room and I'm the only guy walking out

In fairness, Serrra didn't say he was going to beat him in a cage, he said he'd beat him if they were locked in a room.
Colby decisions him in the cage, but Serra with that slice of pizza in his hand and that look in his eye....it's not impossible.
I think Serra has a lot more grit

More like Colby with the pizza in his hand and that look in Serra’s eyes coming to take the pizza from him.

Colby is a poser. Bad acting BS.

Just be you. Ppl know Colby personally.

Amp your own personality.... but it has to be you. Colby isn't being close to him.

Colby is a poser. Bad acting BS.

Just be you. Ppl know Colby personally.

Amp your own personality.... but it has to be you. Colby isn't being close to him.

Yeah I'm sure he'll stop doing what has led to him getting a title shot and listen to some anonymous forum poster.

"Just be you" is the worst advice you could ever give to someone.

Hahahaha

Honestly, I never liked Matt Serra.. Never got the deal with him. I don't know what there is to like, really.

The guy is a blow hard and has a garbage podcast show sponsored by the UFC that is the worst one out of all the mma podcasts.

This little meatball should just go and keep his boy Weidman company while he nurses a thumb injury and clamors for a title shot on social media after every event

And the other guy Villante or something that couldn't even beat Sam Alvey and Kid N Play wannabe Aljo Sterling that was sent into the neatherealm by Marlon Moraes.. This crew is a bunch of flakes and Serra and Longo should go open a pizza restaurant instead of making Long Island look like they have the worst gym in the sport

BTW Serra would probably have a stroke within the first 35 seconds trying to get up if he got in a real fight with Colby

f7FdEdG.jpg

Colby beats Matt in his prime tbh.

Ughh Colby is really getting all the shit tier MMA fanbase behind him. Colby talked shit to Serra first, it's not "triggered " if you are just responding to an A hole. He also didn't say he would beat Colby in a cage, he was talking a straight up street fight were Colby can't Hug on Serra for 25 min and call it a win.

It's crazy how all Colby had to do is throw out edgy buzzwords like Snowflake and Fake news to get all the brain dead MMA fans on his side. Dude can't even entertain in the cage but he called Dos Anos a filthy animal so I'm a fan.

Ughh Colby is really getting all the shit tier MMA fanbase behind him. Colby talked shit to Serra first, it's not "triggered " if you are just responding to an A hole. He also didn't say he would beat Colby in a cage, he was talking a straight up street fight were Colby can't Hug on Serra for 25 min and call it a win.

It's crazy how all Colby had to do is throw out edgy buzzwords like Snowflake and Fake news to get all the brain dead MMA fans on his side. Dude can't even entertain in the cage but he called Dos Anos a filthy animal so I'm a fan.

Matt is a roided up hothead goomba with short man syndrome who can't walk down the street without getting into a fight with a stranger. Listen to his podcast if you don't believe me. Colby is just playing the heel. Can you spot the difference?

Sounds like something a snowflake would say.

Sounds like something a snowflake would say.
So edgy and new, I have never heard that one before. But minus 5 points for not calling me triggered too. Triggered snowflake usually wins the Internets. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is I actually give Serra a good chance. Everyone knows he's got great jiu jitsu and rda took Colby down extremely easily whenever he wanted to so who knows
serra would gas in 1 min. I don't favor his fat ass

If colby was smart "he isn't" he wouldn't burn bridges with Dana's friends or the media.

He doesn't have many followers as it is everyone else is fair game though.

You want those people on your side

He doesn't need Matt were a on his side. He' getting the next title shot all on his own

"You lock us in a room and I'm the only guy walking out because if Colby tells me to walk out of the door I will surely walk out. I am not fighting that young better wrestler, I am old and fat and this is the new era, where current fighters are better than past fighters. Bye, my pizza guy is here!"

Fixed!

at least Colby didn't have to win a reality TV show to get a titleshot

serra tko'd GSP. should think before you post.

btw I like colby the guy made jon jones his bitch.

Hahahaha

Honestly, I never liked Matt Serra.. Never got the deal with him. I don't know what there is to like, really.

The guy is a blow hard and has a garbage podcast show sponsored by the UFC that is the worst one out of all the mma podcasts.

This little meatball should just go and keep his boy Weidman company while he nurses a thumb injury and clamors for a title shot on social media after every event

And the other guy Villante or something that couldn't even beat Sam Alvey and Kid N Play wannabe Aljo Sterling that was sent into the neatherealm by Marlon Moraes.. This crew is a bunch of flakes and Serra and Longo should go open a pizza restaurant instead of making Long Island look like they have the worst gym in the sport

BTW Serra would probably have a stroke within the first 35 seconds trying to get up if he got in a real fight with Colby
It's ok you're a noob and never watched him in his prime

Timestamped.

"Matt Serra is losing a fight to diabetes 10-8."

<mma4>

Yeah right. Serra was overrated as fuck with the flukiest of flukes win over GSP as his claim to fame.

Colby whips prime Serra or this version of Serra who ate prime Serra.

Back