Matt Riddle gets #metoo'd; accused of sexual assault.

Here's a pic..

DzP-OHPX0AEDBtE.jpg

hands around throat, choked her and she didnt know that was not OK? Very stupid or full of shit

or she lead him on to think it was okay to behave this way. its hard to just make assumptions off of something no one knows anything about. but this is a thing. even if a girl says she likes it rough and wants you to play hard how can you do that in a day like today. with all these crazies out there. women are not children yet its almost like society expects them to think and act that way

She admits she hooked up with him consensually in the past.

Choking seems over the top but some people are into that. Who knows what happened in their previous sexual escapades.

Not to defend Riddle but he might have thought she was into it.

She admits she hooked up with him consensually in the past.

Choking seems over the top but some people are into that. Who knows what happened in their previous sexual escapades.

Not to defend Riddle but he might have thought she was into it.
Maybe she was into it, at the time. Plenty of women enjoy dom men and have rape fantasies; it's not uncommon. In today's day and age I'd recommend written consent before engaging.

WWE still had him debut on Smackdown last night.

She gave him oral sex even though he choked her and hinted at raping her? Why not just wake up the other people in the van? By no means do I think choking anyone is okay and I'm not defending anyone but something about this story doesn't make sense.

She gave him oral sex even though he choked her and hinted at raping her? Why not just wake up the other people in the van? By no means do I think choking anyone is okay and I'm not defending anyone but something about this story doesn't make sense.

Doesn't make sense at all. I would not put anything passed Riddle, but this sounds too wacky.

<PlusJuan>

Back