Matt Riddle gets #metoo'd; accused of sexual assault.

Yeah, I don't believe this chick.

This sounds like an affair where the wife caught him, told him to stop it, he did and the mistress went nuts and begun stalking him.

She gave him oral sex even though he choked her and hinted at raping her? Why not just wake up the other people in the van? By no means do I think choking anyone is okay and I'm not defending anyone but something about this story doesn't make sense.

Yeah, so they are in a car

Everybody else is asleep, so either Matt is driving or she is.

So Matt is driving (otherwise this is impossible), so he wants her to ride his cock while he's driving? He's not the brightest bulb in the box, but that sounds like REALLY risky and would definitely wake everybody up. So he chokes her while he's driving and she blows him while he's driving and nobody wakes up...

And she said this happened in 2018 and she was still sexting him in 2019?

This sounds like the Kobe special

Go to the police or stfu.

That doesn't exactly work. At all most of the time.

Doubt it waiting so long to speak out. Anyone who goes public like this and cant back it up should be charged with slander. To many women have been proven to be lying with this meeto movement,.

Post the numbers. If people actually took accusations of sexual assault seriously a long time ago, we wouldn't be where we are today. It's also been proven, far far more than those who lied, that judges, police and other figures of authority either brush it off or tell the victim they were asking for it.

This story does sound a bit fishy but knowing how carny the wrestling industry is and how many scumbags have been in it since forever, I'm not surprised. Matt Riddle and his wife have always been crazy morons, too.

I thought I heard about Matt Riddle doing something like this a million years ago

Someone commits a serious crime against you. Do you:

1) go to the police.
2) post about it on Twitter several years later.

I call BS that in genuine cases police ignore it "most" of the time.
Are you saying she’s lying?

Why would a woman lie about something like this - their voices must be heard!!!

sarcasm

Someone commits a serious crime against you. Do you:

1) go to the police.
2) post about it on Twitter several years later.

I call BS that in genuine cases police ignore it "most" of the time.

<PlusJuan>

People who say it sounds consensual are forgetting about the part where he apparently put his hands around her throat and apparently threatened her. That's pretty non-consensual.

Well they decided not to cut the match and have empty time.
He beat AJ Styles on his debut? What the heck. Is AJ not a big deal in the WWE or something? I assumed he was having a monster push befitting his skills. Admittedly, Riddle looked a lot better than I expected him to...in fact, he looked pretty good.

He beat AJ Styles on his debut? What the heck. Is AJ not a big deal in the WWE or something? I assumed he was having a monster push befitting his skills. Admittedly, Riddle looked a lot better than I expected him to...in fact, he looked pretty good.
Think he has a midcard belt right now, haven’t watched in ages tho. The booking is by the week so it’s hard to keep up. He fought taker at mania, now he lost to Matt riddle for riddles debut match? Lame

Think he has a midcard belt right now, haven’t watched in ages tho. The booking is by the week so it’s hard to keep up. He fought taker at mania, now he lost to Matt riddle for riddles debut match? Lame
That kinda reminds me of TNA booking when they started to have what I consider their big slide. Guys that fans loved, who seemed to be getting pushed then getting beaten clean in the middle of the ring, seemingly for no pay off.

Yeah, so they are in a car

Everybody else is asleep, so either Matt is driving or she is.

So Matt is driving (otherwise this is impossible), so he wants her to ride his cock while he's driving? He's not the brightest bulb in the box, but that sounds like REALLY risky and would definitely wake everybody up. So he chokes her while he's driving and she blows him while he's driving and nobody wakes up...

And she said this happened in 2018 and she was still sexting him in 2019?

This sounds like the Kobe special

Interesting.

I was his post explaining it.

he claims he was hanging her, got the guilt and called it off and she started harassing him.

his lawyer has paperwork apparently going back, copies of texts and social media.

I believe him.

Back