Matt Mitrione Signing NOT Confirmed

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
This is from the last 15 minutes.

Remember folks: You can't always believe what you read.

Last edited:
FrontRowBrian is now known as BitchSeatBrian

What if Meathead really goes to Bellator? Besides the Kongo rematch who else is there to fight?

Thank you Meat for that.

I gotta think Mitrione is better off in the UFC since he probably makes good bonus money with all his finishes. They have done a good job of not feeding him to fighters he cannot handle and he beats the guys that he should, so he's a good guy to have. He's not a draw though, so I cannot see Bellator outbidding the UFC.

QONVIyz.gif

FRB just got his teeth kicked in lol

I thought for sure Overeem was Bellator bound, especially after Bendo signed with them and the "tip of the iceberg" comments from Coker. But with the recent re-signing of Aljo and Reem, I think it's fair to say that the UFC is writing checks to keep it's stars. Mitrione is in a strange spot with the UFC. Sort of a gatekeeper in status, coming off a loss, and maybe not too happy about certain things the UFC has been doing, but I don't know if he's a big enough star for Bellator to spend real money on.

It's sort of an exciting time for out of fight news right now and I love it.

Half these "insiders" are clowns that just throw random shit out most of the time, hoping something ends up being true.

Mitrione is gone. Botter reported it too. It's not official but Bellator made him a big offer and Ufc won't match for a fringe top 15 hw

Back