Matt Mitrione Begging For A Fight On Twitter

He is tweeting a bunch on Twitter right now talking about how he cannot get a fight and everything until December is booked. He is saying that he is willing to step up as a last minute replacement for anyone and says he will not stop tweeting until he gets a fight. This poor freaking guy. He's an exciting striker yet they choose to have Cro Cop fight Anthony freakin Hamilton. At this point I would even settle for seeing him demolish Struve, anything that gets the guy some money.

Hopefully they sign him up on something soon. Worst case scenario they could even sign somebody new and throw them to Mitrione, but he shouldn't wait on the sidelines he's 37. Give him a fight and a chance to get his streak going again.

Dude needs a paycheck and a new fight kit. Let him bang.

Cro Cop/Mitrione would have made a lot more sense than fucking Anthony Hamilton.

Nah, there's a strong chance Mitrione would win. UFC & most fans are only interested in seeing Cro Cop get a few wins before retiring. I say why not give him the easiest heavyweight you got & make money off his name.

HWs should fight at least 2x a year each. And more if they can. Meathead is clearly ready for a fight and can't get one. Sad.

Cro Cop/Mitrione would have made a lot more sense than fucking Anthony Hamilton.

Mitrione is fast and hits hard; the UFC doesn't want someone KO'ing Crow Cup in his second fight since his return so they gave him a non athletic fighter that doesn't excell at anything. Sense in matchmaking is non existent in the UFC, especially in 2015.

Match making for the UFC is a puzzle I wouldn't want to solve.

Huge ass roster.

World wide MMA objectives padded with nameless local talent.

Half of the active guys can't get fights or fights get altered due to injury or something else.

....and hey, Cain is getting another rematch for the HW belt.

crocop was asked if he wanted to fight mitrione and he said no...

Where'd you hear this?? Source!

Also, Mitrione asked to fight Cro Cop after hearing about CroCop/Hamilton! He said himself...(paraphrasing) not sure if official, if not...I'd like to fight CroCop! We now know that it already was official.

Last edited:
The last time Mitrione begged for a fight,he got his ass kicked by Big Country and was seeing stars.

Bring over Kharitonov to destroy Mitrione, I was so glad when Rothwell took out his overrated ass.

Back