Matt Mitrione Begging For A Fight On Twitter

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
He is tweeting a bunch on Twitter right now talking about how he cannot get a fight and everything until December is booked. He is saying that he is willing to step up as a last minute replacement for anyone and says he will not stop tweeting until he gets a fight. This poor freaking guy. He's an exciting striker yet they choose to have Cro Cop fight Anthony freakin Hamilton. At this point I would even settle for seeing him demolish Struve, anything that gets the guy some money.

Cro Cop/Mitrione would have made a lot more sense than fucking Anthony Hamilton.

I don't normally tweet, but when I do it's on Twitter

He was so mean to Tito... who's laughing now?

strange times. he should say something about how great the reebok kit looks.

Cro Cop clearly ducked Meathead because Meathead would retire him

My guess is Struve as he is looking for a fight too. He was linked to face Bigfoot in Seoul but the pairing fizzled.

They tried to matchup Struve/Mitrione once before at (UFC 175).

Mitrione should fight Hapa if Hapa is cleared of his legal issues.

crocop was asked if he wanted to fight mitrione and he said no...

Struve vs Cro Cop is want I want to see

Give mitrione whoever cr cop is fighting
f

I didn't hear about this, what happened?

There aren't any legal issues... but he's currently in the Zuffa doghouse for allegedly smacking his fiance around.

People saying he should fight Struve- aren't they both training at Blackzillians?

I think CC v. Mitrione would be pretty cool. I'd like to see them make that fight instead of CC v. Hamilton

Yeah I've noticed he's been calling everyone out and been begging for a fight for a while now. It's pretty amazing that with all these events he can't seem to get a fight booked. Dude probably needs a paycheck.

Back