Media Matt Hughes training for UFC 79

Great card. Glad Chuck and Wand happened, even if it was past both their primes.
I'm glad as well. Someone like Wanderlei could have prolonged his career by taking safer fights by today's standards, but he's such a G. He went undefeated for 5 straight years before losing close decisions to Arona and Hunt. Imagine if he didn't replace Fedor and get headkicked by Cro Cop? That result could have had a direct impact on the Hendo fight that happened after (wanderlei manhandled him the first time). Who knows. Wand could have extended his prime a bit longer but he's just a warrior willing to fight anyone, including some of the most dangerous HWs in the world.

Y every1 say he horrible what he do
I spent a day with him in the gym back when he had the belt. I’ve posted details here before, but let’s just say he’s not a nice guy.

I spent a day with him in the gym back when he had the belt. I’ve posted details here before, but let’s just say he’s not a nice guy.

wut he do I alway hear great things about the champ

When I saw Matt Hughes and "Training" I thought you were using that verb in a different way.
Well the noun doesn't have an ING ending but I get what you tried to do. Half credit.

Back