Media Matt Hughes training for UFC 79

One of the best events ever when it happened.

remember rich clementi doing the “suck it” after choking Guillard ?

BYE BYE MELVIN!!!

Great card. Glad Chuck and Wand happened, even if it was past both their primes.

If he hadn't become a fighter, Matt could have been a pro basketball player.....

Good stuff. Looks like good ol Tom "The Farm Boy" Speer in some of the video. I remember Hughes grooming him because he was going to be the next WW world beater...Matt Hughes 2.0 shall we say. Got sub'd by a smaller Danzig in his UFC debut then obliterated by Rumble in less than a minute. We went to that show and I was completely blown away by how Rumble smoked him so quickly. Great night of fights that was...

Good stuff. Looks like good ol Tom "The Farm Boy" Speer in some of the video. I remember Hughes grooming him because he was going to be the next WW world beater...Matt Hughes 2.0 shall we say. Got sub'd by a smaller Danzig in his UFC debut then obliterated by Rumble in less than a minute. We went to that show and I was completely blown away by how Rumble smoked him so quickly. Great night of fights that was...

I was looking for a old TUF video when i found these videos. There was a scene in a TUF episode where matt Hughes was doing some slow pull ups in a fitness gym.

But i didnt find it.

Honestly came in thinking this was what he was focusing on after his recovery

How could a person forget UFC 79?

Machida-Sokoudjou and Liddell-Wanderlei Silva both

Back