Matt Hamill is open to a rematch with Bones

Lol pls, I don't want to see his eyes all bloody again, that sh*t was brutal.

lol

btw...didn't Hamill retire (again)?

Make sure it's the same ref

How did this thread get so good, so fast?

Yeah...I'm gonna have to give you an A for effort and A+ for timing on this one man.

Sure needed a break from the analytical aspect of this weekend's main event...thanks!

Jon doesn't want anything to do with The Hammer.

looks like hamill is confident that pulling mount is the way to beat jones still

Bones wants non of that. His only loss, by brutal face strikes to the elbow.

This is a Matt Hughes-Dennis Hallman scenario. People think it is quirky that Hammill could have 2 victories over a GOAT. However, what they fail to realize is that Matt Hammill is stylistically a difficult opponnent for Jon Jones. He is a highly credentialled wrestler with heavy hands and lead feet.

Bisping>Hamill>Jones. If Bisping moved up to LHW he would be the GOAT

bruce-buffer_612x380.jpg

"IIIIIIITTTT'SSS HAMMER TIIIIIIIMEEEEE!"

I prefer to see a non avenged loss on Jones' record!

Lmao.......

I actually wouldn't mind it, it will take that sour taste off our mouths. Though we all know Jones left him nearly dead that night, the DQ is still there.

it was clear that Jones was really, really good when I first saw him. but it wasn't until I saw him rag-doll and nearly murder Hamil that I realized he could be a GOAT type fighter.

it wasn't that he beat Hamil (well, you know what I mean) but the way he tossed him around like he was a little kid

If that fight ever did happen for some ridiculous reason I can seriously see UFC hyping it up as Hamill the only guy to beat Jones without showing any highlights of the first fight.

Back