Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

The trial would have been in Florida not Washington, D.C. It's a federal case, but the offenses occurred in Florida, not Washington. Just because it's a federal case doesn't mean it automatically gets prosecuted in Washington. With all due respect, there are A LOT of things you're getting wrong about the facts of the case and you're one of the more partisan posters here. @Denter is just as far right as you are, if not even more so, but is more willing to admit and tell the truth about stuff like this. Perhaps we should agree to disagree on this, because it seems like you're a brick wall, no matter how much compelling evidence I state and source for you, and others do as well.
I just don't think that any variety of sexual degenerates should have any place in public life, period.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't you know that seeking a pardon makes you guilty, even if prosecutors feel that there is nothing worth pursuing?

Gaetz is guilty, even if he isn't. Don't you understand that?
He’s still a douchebag, just not a pedophile. Even if the fact he isn’t hurts some peoples pussies

LOLawyers of sherdog still screaming at the sky I see.
You were wrong, as usual.

I thought the entire legal system was run by the Radical Left who will stop at nothing to engage is constant witch hunts and harassment against even the totally innocent. Glad that one was cleared up.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't you know that seeking a pardon makes you guilty, even if prosecutors feel that there is nothing worth pursuing?

Gaetz is guilty, even if he isn't. Don't you understand that?

Isn't that tantamount to leveling unfounded pedo accusations, something that is a big nono round here?...

LOLawyers of sherdog still screaming at the sky I see.
You were wrong, as usual.

"Hoax confirmed". He asked for a pardon (an admission of guilt) over a hoax apparently. That's rather convenient. Co-conspirators already pleaded guilty, willing to testify, victim willing to testify, video surveillance of them illegally entering the DMV after hours to falsify records, and a wealthy and powerful person gets away with it because prosecutors don't think they can get a jury in the state that elected him to convict. That counts as a hoax these days, I guess.

<{Heymansnicker}>

He’s still a douchebag, just not a pedophile. Even if the fact he isn’t hurts some peoples pussies
I never thought pedophile, at least not in clinical terms. Ephebophile seems more likely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

Him and his boys were obsessed with keeping barely legal chicks around at all times, paying them to travel with them and have sex. At least one sneaked in who wasn't even legal yet. It's not normal behavior for middle-aged men. It's barely legal at best. And can bite you in the ass if/when one of the chicks turns out to be jail bait like what happened here. Not a lifestyle I would recommend.

The people that celebrate this...

DMN9oKgUIAAls6N

And celebrate this kid having his pants stuffed with dollars at bars...

11f72f8568bd9fc78201fcab04db2c3b.jpg

Are outraged over Matt being not guilty.
<{clintugh}>

Is it an either or thing? If I don't like Gaetz I also have to like that shit? When did that become a thing? It seems like a minority within a minority likes that shit. I'm a straight guy. No thanks. Normal gay guys like @Deorum also have ZERO interest. They're mostly into masculine guys just like I'm into feminine women. Give me the real Gwen Stefani in her prime and not some little girl at a Southern beauty pageant or some queer kid in San Francisco.

<DisgustingHHH>

I never thought pedophile, at least not in clinical terms. Ephebophile seems more likely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

Him and his boys were obsessed with keeping barely legal chicks around at all times, paying them to travel with them and have sex. At least one sneaked in who wasn't even legal yet. It's not normal behavior for middle-aged men. It's barely legal at best. And can bite you in the ass if/when one of the chicks turns out to be jail bait like what happened here. Not a lifestyle I would recommend.
Thing about barely legal is that it’s legal, even if it’s not something I approve of. 21 is the drinking age. Should people wait until they’re 34?

The FBI’s Matt Gaetz Operation Sidelined An Effective Republican Voice At A Crucial Time. That Was The Point
Gaetz was a highly effective member of Congress. Then all that changed with the publication of an anonymously sourced report accusing him of possibly being a child sex trafficker.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/2...n-voice-at-a-crucial-time-that-was-the-point/

excerpt:

rior to March 2021, Rep. Matt Gaetz was known for prominently pushing against Beltway groupthink.

The colorful Florida congressman had been one of the few Republicans to help win the public relations battle against the Russia collusion hoax, the conspiracy theory that President Donald Trump had stolen the 2016 election by colluding with Russia.

When Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., held secret hearings, selectively released information, and lied about coordination with the so-called whistleblower during the Ukraine impeachment hearings, Gaetz led a group of Republican congressmen in protest. The move, which enraged the corporate media and other partisans, helped unify Republicans in their eventual defeat of the impeachment stunt.

Following the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol, Gaetz defended concerns about election integrity, reminded Democrats of their support of nationwide riots the preceding summer, and criticized media and political overreaction to the rioters. He remains one of the very few Republicans to focus on the plight facing the men and women the Justice Department is targeting, just years after the department largely ignored the destructive nationwide riots that besieged the White House, federal courthouses, police precincts, and national monuments.

When Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., received praise from Beltway insiders for leading a small group of Republicans to join the Democrats’ second impeachment of President Trump, Gaetz immediately went to Wyoming to rally Republicans. The two had repeatedly sparred over Cheney’s support for lengthy and poorly managed foreign wars that Gaetz said did not serve American interests.

“We are in a battle for the soul of the Republican Party, and I intend to win it,” he said at a Jan. 28, 2021, rally in Cheyenne, long before she would be ousted from her leadership position in the House Republican conference. “You can help me break a corrupt system. You can send a representative who actually represents you, and you can send Liz Cheney home — back home to Washington, D.C.” Harriet Hageman delivered a humiliating primary defeat of Cheney less than two years later.

Gaetz was a frequent fixture on television, reportedly averaging 87 minutes a month on air during the 12 months prior to the end of March 2021. He was even considering leaving Congress to take a job as a cable news host.

Then on March 30, 2021, all that changed with the publication of an anonymously sourced report accusing him of possibly being a child sex trafficker.

A group of New York Times reporters who won awards for their roles pushing the Russia collusion lie penned an anonymously sourced article with a devastating headline: “Matt Gaetz Is Said to Face Justice Dept. Inquiry Over Sex With an Underage Girl.” The story was sourced to “three people briefed on the matter,” none of them identified in any way. The story contained no evidence against Gaetz of sex crimes, but much guilt-by-association. Late in the story, the pack of reporters admitted that no charges had been filed and that the “extent of his criminal exposure is unclear.”

Gaetz strenuously and immediately asserted his innocence and denied the accusations.....

The people that celebrate this...

DMN9oKgUIAAls6N

And celebrate this kid having his pants stuffed with dollars at bars...

11f72f8568bd9fc78201fcab04db2c3b.jpg

Are outraged over Matt being not guilty.
The second one has received a ton of criticism so not sure why you’re generalizing. As for the first, yeah she looks scary but overall a pedophile is much worse. Would you trust your kid around a scary looking person or a pedophile who dresses up nice? Don’t let appearance deceive you. There are plenty of creeps who are good at hiding it

There's a lot of gems posted in this thread as I'm going through it. The usual suspects who have to abandoned yet another circle jerk thread.

Matt Gaetz draws only six viewers to his inaugural Twitch stream

Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz announced last week that he would be throwing his hat into the online streaming ring and starting his own Twitch channel.

So far, his peak viewership has been six people.

Growing a community on Twitch is not easy. According to data from Sully Gnome and Twitch Tracker, the top one per cent of Twitch streams have an average of approximately 20 concurrent viewers during their streams. The users pulling in tens of thousands of viewers each stream are the platform's top 0.1 per cent, and account for around 74 per cent of the total watch time on the platform.

That being said, Mr Gaetz has an inherent advantage over a 16-year-old hoping to stream their Dungeons and Dragons campaign or their latest video game speed run — he's a congressman. Theoretically, he has a baked-in audience.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...aetz-twitch-viewers-sex-scandal-b2176207.html

lol wtf

Thing about barely legal is that it’s legal, even if it’s not something I approve of. 21 is the drinking age. Should people wait until they’re 34?
Fair enough. But it's a dangerous game. The line between sugar daddy dating and prostitution. The line between barely legal and very illegal. The line between having a chick travel with you for sex and sex trafficking. He fucked around and came close to finding out... If he wasn't an elite he would have been FUCKED.

Matt Gaetz draws only six viewers to his inaugural Twitch stream

Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz announced last week that he would be throwing his hat into the online streaming ring and starting his own Twitch channel.

So far, his peak viewership has been six people.

Growing a community on Twitch is not easy. According to data from Sully Gnome and Twitch Tracker, the top one per cent of Twitch streams have an average of approximately 20 concurrent viewers during their streams. The users pulling in tens of thousands of viewers each stream are the platform's top 0.1 per cent, and account for around 74 per cent of the total watch time on the platform.

That being said, Mr Gaetz has an inherent advantage over a 16-year-old hoping to stream their Dungeons and Dragons campaign or their latest video game speed run — he's a congressman. Theoretically, he has a baked-in audience.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...aetz-twitch-viewers-sex-scandal-b2176207.html

lol wtf
The first time I streamed on Twitch, I peaked at 22 viewers. 6 viewers is pretty pathetic. I'm a nobody and I got more than 4x as much. My first stream also was a nightmare because I didn't play as well as I usually did and also one of the strats that consistently works didn't work and I couldn't continue on the hardest mode of the game, so I had to cut the stream off early. I probably would have peaked higher when about to beat the game, which is usually when viewership peaks in my experience.

Back