Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

Not for the reasons you think.

You guys really are incapable of just admitting that you were strung along by the media. A year ago, y'all were jacking each other off to his supposed "partner in crime" cutting a deal and dropping the dime, and now you're all "He's a bad witness".

Seriously, just shut the fuck up.
Dude, Greenberg was the Tax Collector one county over from mine. He was on the news all the time, because he was a crook and basically a moron.
He was using government computers to mine bit coin. He had buddies in his office making 6 figures for not even showing up. Sexual harassment, drug use, and generally acting like an out of control idiot.
Gaetz was partying with that guy and doing rails off college girls asses at a minimum(even girls that had no criminal history, said Gaetz was doing drugs), the question was, were any of those girls underage. They imported pussy for the parties and Gaetz was Venmoing them, so it seemed plausible some of the imports were not ripe for the picking. Gaetz was with Greenberg a lot prior to Greenberg getting arrested.
Greenberg like Gaetz is a fuck up trust fund baby, whose Daddy always bailed him out of his bullshit, except this time Daddy could not help Greenberg because he fucked up too bad.
Why do modern conservatives have a trust fund baby fetish? You guys love to worship them. Never understood giving a guy credit for his mom getting a rich dude to cream pie her. The mom deserves all the credit.
I did notice with Gaetz, his son Ernesto story disappeared(was not his son, but Gaetz tried to pawn it off as such). I still wonder if Gaetz new wife is a beard and Gaetz is basically Lindsey 2.0.
Here is Gaetz and his alleged adopted son.
Matt-Gaetz-and-Nestor-Galban.jpg

Gaetz got subpoenaed in a case involving a 17 year old girl he allegedly had sex with.
It looks the the GOP majority in Congress is going to get even smaller.
Gaetz partied a lot with Joel Greenberg who was tax collector one county over from mine. Joel was a massive drug user, stole tax money, used county computers to mine bit coin and serving jail time for sleeping with underaged girls.

Doubt this. Him and Trump likely had a falling out behind the scenes. Considering Gaetz and MJT are Trumps reply guys/pitbulls on the House floor.

My hypothesis is that it dealt with allocation of RNC funds for 2024.

The FBI is under the perview of the White House.

The FBI was doing the investigation into Gaetz, because it was supposedly a child-trafficking case across state lines.

But don't mind those inconvenient facts to your narrative. 'McCarthy shut down the Gaetz investigation' yeah, stick with that. Should be on TYT & Sam Seder's home page headlines.

I never understood how he didn’t get a lot of pushback from his own base for this. These guys love calling everyone groomers and get this dude got a free pass somehow. Weird
Are you really surprised? They didn't flinch when Trump said he went in the Teen USA dressing room. They didn't care about "grab them by the pussy". They didn't even care when Trump made creepy comments about his own daughter.

They only care about grooming/abuse when it's done by a member of the LGBT community, a minority or a democrat. Republicans and priests get a free pass.

Back